ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

I want to thank everyone for the awesome support for this book. You guys have been so amazing. Your expressed enthusiasm to this story, your votes and comments for every chapter kept me inspired and motivated.

I know most of you are upset and broken hearted at the ending.
Believe me, I went back and forth with that idea throughout writing this book and I've thought about it a lot.
But I always go back to that decision where Jake dies. I know, cruel.
There's just no other way to do it. It has been decided to end that way after the 'rebel arc'.

Like I've said before, I didn't want to adjust the story based on reader's demand or what's easy.
This story will not always be rainbows and unicorns. I didn't want to write a forced happy ending just for the sake of it. I didn't want to give you guys an ending that's lacking.

I would also kindly ask, to some of you that will go back to the previous chapters or re-read the book, please try not to drop some spoilers in the comment section—in consideration to our new readers.

Again I would like to thank you guys for the amazing support, I cannot stress that enough.

So, I won't keep you guys suffering and I know most of you have expected this already.
There will be a sequel—please pretend to be surprised.
It will be the second and the last book of the series. (Ice & Fire Duology)

I want to thank those who will anticipate and stick around for Book II in advance.

*It might take me a while before I publish the 1st chapter, so please, please I am asking you to be patient with me. <3

Anyway, enough of me being defensive.

But here's the title of Book II:

*EDIT 05/18/2020 -- SHADOW EMPIRE IS NOW PUBLISHED. PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT*

 PLEASE DO CHECK IT OUT*

Thoughts? Theories? I'd like to hear them :)

💜
ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ