4💞

Jeon jungkook hated a lot of things, scratch that, jungkook hated everyone and everything, birthdays being one of them.

He stopped celebrating birthdays when he was 6, after he had pushed that weird kid that tried befriending him down the stairs. His father had known not invite innocent kids to his birthday again. So little by little the celebration had stopped, which to jungkook Was the best thing that ever happened to him.

And now it's happening again just because it's his coming of age birthday when he is supposed to find a mate he didn't give a fuck about.

His friends keeps saying his mate will change him or whatever shits they add about love, sick love fools. Only an idiot will let some slut with the title of a mate becomes a weakness. Jungkook didn't really care who is mate will be.

So far he guesses it will be Sana cos she's the only person he can tolerate apart from his friends. Her scent is not bad either, she's beautiful though with big ass. he has always had a thing for Big asses.

In any case who ever his mate will be, she better be beautiful and heavy at the backside or he's rejecting her. He doesn't give a fuck if the reason is shitty, Jungkook doesn't give a fuck about a lot of things.

Rejection is said to be painful, jungkook really doesn't care, he can tolerate pain just fine, after sometime he will be free. That's what is important. Although he has heard the wolf side of Werewolves fights against rejection since the wolf side and the moon goddess chooses mates, another bulshit he doesn't want to know.
In the end though, the human side always prevails and choose who they want. They'll go through some pain and some appeasing with their wolf, some stubborn wolfs is said to turn dormant.

He doesn't know how it will work for him since his wolf is a true blood. Jungkook is only sure of one thing, there's no way on earth he is accepting any mate that is not pleasing to his eyes.

"Jungkook"  the call of his name brings him back to the present. They are at the school cafeteria, his two friends has been blabbing on and on about stuffs he doesn't give shits about.

"What?" He asked already irritated. Can't they just leave him to his thoughts, fuck he hated people, well except his two friends. He doesn't even know how they put up with him.

"It's tomorrow man, are you excited?" namjoon asked sounding excited.

"And why would I be?"

"Come on man, you're gonna finally meet the woman for you"

He pinched the bridge of his nose, he hates repeating himself. "Namjoon I already told you I don't care about that bullshit. If she fits my ideal type fine, if she doesn't I reject her on the spot and stay with Sana she's isn't that bad after all."

Just then yoongi's mate came to their table standing at the back of his mate bowing in greeting. Everyone knows not to sit down on this table, he's glad his friends shared those boundaries with their mates.

"Oh Jimin hi,"  oh right that's his name. "sup?"  Namjoon asked.

"I'm ok hyung, how's jin hyung?"  Jin that's namjoon's mate, fucking nosy omega.

"He's fine." Namjoon answered cheerfully. fucking idiot gets so excited talking about his omega. Jungkook just kept watching them not saying anything, he usually doesn't though so it was nothing new. Jimin nods at namjoon's response. He bends down to whisper something to yoongi who nods and kiss his cheek. fucking idiots.

"I'll see you then, be careful." yoongi said out loud after their little whispering as if jungkook doesn't have the sharpest hearing in this school, he just let people fool themselves. He knows yoongi knows of his super hearing he isnt sure if his mate knows too.