17💞

"It was few months after i shifted, i uhmmm-- he was different-- his scent i mean, he was the first person after i shifted whose scent did make me want to throw up. I was confused on why? A part of me wanted to play with me and the other part wanted to be far away from him so when he tried talking to me --i uhmm-- punched him."

Jungkook lifts his eyes to the old man who nods for him to continue.

"I hurt him again when i was 6. It was on my birthday my father had just brought me back from uhmm-- a facility in Seoul"

"Facility?" The man ask clearly wanting him to elaborate.

Jungkook clears his throat. He has never talked about this with anyone before.He hates talking about it but this man just makes him feel so comfortable and relax.

Maybe it's because the man understands him better than anyone he has ever met. The old man had told him all about his brother that was a true blood.
Jungkook related to almost everything the man said about his late brother. The man understands better maybe that's why he is opening up to a total stranger right now

"I was put in uhmm--a facility for a few days." Jungkook sees the old man's face fall. "I caused a lot of trouble there though, my Father had no choice but to withdraw me." He said lightly to lighten the mood, he hates being pitied.

"I did the worst to Taehyung that day, i pushed him down the stairs"

"Why?"

"He talked to me, i hated him i didn't even know why. I wanted him to stay away from me but he didn't listen." Jungkook shakes his head bringing his hand to his face, he heaved a breath trying to steady his wandering mind. "I just wanted him to leave me alone, when he didn't i pushed him, at that brief moment of action i forgot he was standing close to the stairs with no tight grip on the rail, i tried to uhhh-- i tried to hold on to him when i saw him falling but it was too late."

"Then what happened?" The man asked after a long silence from the younger.

"I felt guilty and i hated that, i hated that he made me feel guilty. I couldn't summon the courage to apologize to him, i hated him for that too and so i avoided him.Even though i knew he was being bullied, i didn't do anything about it because i convinced my self that it was none of my business."

The elder chuckles making the younger to lift his face to him. "My brother pushed me down from a tree."  The man said with a sad smile on his lip. "He was up on one of the tree in our compound for days after he shifted, he refused coming down. i went up to force him down to at least eat something but he reacted with a growl and the next thing i was on the ground with a broken leg."

Jungkook had his mouth wide open, oh.

"So trust me when i say i understand better" Jungkook nods in understanding. "He got better after the classes though."

"And you think i don't need those classes anymore?" Jungkook asked, the old man had told him earlier that the classes wasn't even necessary for him anymore.

"No you don't" The man respond waving his hand.  "How you managed to have survived this far without it is baffling. Is it because you met Taehyung earlier and was closer to him?" The man asked quietly, the question directed more to himself than Jungkook. The older shook his head The confusion on his face disappears.

"You've found your mate and you're even mated" The man continues with a smile. "Trust me he's going to calm all those anger and violence in your system, he's going to make you into a different person Jungkook."

The man paused eyes fixed on the younger. "You do feel some changes in you don't you?"

Jungkook feels naked, he clears his throat awkwardly. "Yes-- he's um-- the first person in my life that I've cared for and want to please so badly" Jungkook shakes his head lightly. He never thought he would actually in this life time ever cares about what anybody wanted