24💞

If there's one thing Taehyung is grateful for it's meeting the people in his life, he never thought he would ever be this happy. 

Well, that change came in a very disastrous unexpected way and Taehyung couldn't help but be grateful.

He walked down the hall of his former school, not yet former because he still needs to climb on that podium and collect his certificate with his family, friends and mate cheering him on

It's been more than half a year already, how time flies and changes things leaving only memories behind.

He walked close to his locker and opened it,  every one of his belongings was emptied the day he wrote his final exams

Taehyung smiled at the painful memory of been shoved on this locker, the many times he cried out for help, the times he wished he could just disappear.

He walked into the cafeteria remembering all those times his food was poured on him, shoved inside the trash can because according to his bully his food was polluting the atmosphere, their mocking distance laughter rings in his ears.

He spent most of his free time in the bathroom, he mostly had his lunch there the best way he could avoid being beaten.

Taehyung is really glad good measures have been taken to control bullying omegas, Jungkook did come through.

Well, things did turn out differently, Taehyung no longer cower or shiver in fear upon hearing an Alpha's voice, the only person who can dominate him is his one and only mate Jeon Jungkook.

The last few months have been so amazing for him, living with Jungkook was everything he ever dreamt of.

They were so in love it was painful to breathe sometimes, Jungkook gave him everything, works hard to be better, he was happy he couldn't have asked for a better mate.

Now Taehyung is not saying every single second was perfect, no, they had their ups and downs, i mean it's him and Jungkook but they've learnt to work through it peacefully with love and understanding.

Jungkook did mature a lot, he took over from his father, the older male still assist in decisions and all that but officially Jungkook is the CEO of their company. The head Alpha is more focus on running the pack now.

His friends were doing ok, well Jin gave birth to a baby girl just two weeks ago, he saw the wonders of being a parent in Jin hyung's eyes.

And honestly, Taehyung envied him just a little though. He hopes one-day Jungkook will get on board with being parents with him

Jimin and Taehyung are both graduating together, the shorter omega got an admission in Busan science college to study Nursing.

Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung were both working in the company same as Jungkook.

And then his mother, she now manages a coffee shop at the centre of the pack's park, she is healthy and most importantly happy.

And then we have his little sunshine Geon, he is doing fine, Geon visits him sometimes even though for some reason he always fights with Jungkook.

"I've been looking for you everywhere" comes Jimin's sharp voice. The shorter male settles in the seat in front of him, eyes looking around the empty cafeteria
"You're gonna miss it?"

Taehyung smiled. "Nah not one bit, this place was my worst nightmare for years, there's really nothing to miss" Taehyung finished with a dry chuckle.

"I'm sorry Taehyung"

Taehyung's eyes immediately landed on Jimin. "Jimin none of it was your fault"

"Yes but we let it happen"