10💞

"S-s-so you're saying he woke up here butt naked"? Jin managed to say, face red from laughing too hard. Jimin wasn't any better he was literally on the floor laughing.

Taehyung roll his eyes at them. He really didn't find anything funny from the whole situation.

"How is this even funny? i broke my arm and waist." Taehyung sighs when his friends laughter only got louder.

Jungkook really had flung him too hard. His waist hurts. He's going to be better in a few hours though, perks of being a werewolf.

Jimin stood up from the floor wiping tears from his eyes,Taehyung roll his eyes at that. It seems it's the only thing he's been doing since his friends came.

"Come on Tae you can't deny it's funny"

"Well you don't see me laughing do you? So nope it's not funny"

"Not even a teeny weeny--"

"Jimin." Taehyung cut him off glaring at him.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." Taehyung knows he wasn't sorry at all

"Tae don't blame us too much, it's not everyday you hear Jungkook ran out of a room butt naked. Jungkook being out of character is something to cherish"

"He didn't run out entirly naked though, he covered himself with my blanket before running to his room. Atleast now i know why i wasn't given his room instead." Taehyung said frowning.
His friends must have noticed the bitterness from his response because they immediately stopped laughing.

"Jungkook still uses his room here it won't be a good idea for you to be staying there. Jin tries.

"Exactly! Is this even suppose to be happening? I'm suppose to be living with him. I'm his mate for fucks sake!" The two omegas just stared at him dumbfounded. "What?" He asked sounding irritated

"Ok firstly you need to calm down Tae, secondly you seem, different" Jin said looking at him carefully. Taehyung roll his eyes at him. "That" Jin screamed pointing at Taehyung.

"What hyung?" Jimin asked startled by the sudden scream.

"Jimin Are you not seeing what I'm seeing?" Jin asked pointing to Taehyung. "He's rolling his eyes at me, when before he couldn't even look me in the eye to make a complete sentence"

Jimin Turned fully to Taehyung that was sitting on the bed, legs folded and head resting on the bed headboard.

The two were looking at him like they were trying to study some unknown species. He snorted.

"See?" Jin said

"Does that mean Hoseok was right?" Jimin ask looking baffled.

"I think so"

"What are you both even talking about" the younger asked confused.

"Promise not to freak out?" Jin asked

"What--" Tae tries

"Just promise Tae"

Taehyung watch them sceptically, he sighs. "fine i promise"

"Do you remember Hoseok the doctor that was in charge of taking care of you?" Taehyung nods, he remembers the friendly doctor vividly. "Well he said some things about marking by a true blood" Jin hesitate, looking at him unsurely.

"Hyung i can promise you nothing you'll say is going to freak me out. I've seen and experience enough to easily freak out to anything that concerns my mate.

Jin nods at him in understanding. "So he said it's possible for true blood to mark some of their traits to their mate during marking, and he thinks it's more possible since the marking was done in his wolf form in your case.