15💞

Taehyung stared back at the red eyes that was staring intensely at him. They've been staring at each for heaven knows how long.

Taehyung had ran outside when he heard the howl. He almost fell down jumping through the stairs. When he came out everyone residing in the mansion was outside already.

His eyes immediately landed on the true blood, he feels relief and happiness wash over him.The true blood is ok, he came back.Taehyung wants to run to the wolf but he isn't sure if that will be appreciated considering how their last meeting ended.

The wolf was standing not too far from the gate, his red eyes were staring right at him.

"Try to talk to him Taehyung" He heard the head Alpha's desperate voice from behind. Taehyung takes a step towards the wolf the wolf didn't move, he just kept staring at him, he takes another step still no movement from the wolf. When he starts getting close, the wolf growled at him. Taehyung stops moving not because he's afraid but because the wolf looks almost scared but why?

"Koo---" The wolf was alrady turning away about to walk out of the gate.No this can't be happening again. "CLOSE THE GATE!" he screams. the gate immediately clicked shut

At the closed gate the true blood turns to him. This time he could see the anger in his eyes. He growled so loud that he heard people around whimpering.The true blood was exercising his true dominance. Taehyung feels his legs goes weak.

"Please Taehyung dont let him leave" The head Alpha said again but this time his voice sounded weak and forced. Jungkook's dominance is affecting him too? He looks around, everyone around was on their two knees head down. Only the head alpha was on one knee with his head still held up high, his alpha is probably fighting back to maintain some kind of dignity.

Taehyung is suprised his poor omega self is the only one still standing. His body was slowly submitting he was feeling it. The wolf let out another growl that sounded like a command. Taehyung whimpers, already falling to his knees. He hears the gate open, the security couldn't hold back on that command.

He lifts his eyes after so much struggle to see the wolf staring at him. There was no longer anger in his eyes, he looks torn and Taehyung doesn't even know why. He wants to ask the true blood he wants to talk to the true blood but his voice wasn't responding.

The true blood drops his head down after staring at him with so much hesitation. He turns to walk out from the gate. Taehyung can not let that happen, he can't let him leave still thinking he wants their bond gone. He can't lose him again. With that determination he feels his omega breaking out from the dominating restraint. His wolf let out a loud howl.

The True blood stopped walking, he was not facing him his back was still to him and Taehyung knows he needs to do or say something extreme to get the wolf to listen.He says the first things that comes to mind.

"You remember that beautiful high spot above the sea side you took me to during our bonding?" Taehyung shouts out, he needs the wolf to hear him clearly. There's was no response from the wolf, he wasn't expecting one though. "The view from above was really beautiful." The wolf still wasn't moving and Taehyung knows he's listening which is a good sign and so he continues. "If you walk out of that gate make sure you go back there tomorrow, you will have the best view which is going to be my blood and bones scattered around the ground level."

Taehyung knows he's going too far but there's nothing like going too far with the wolf standing in front of him. He will never hurt himself but Jungkook doesn't need to know that.

When his words finally settled in with the wolf, he turns to him immediately. Taehyung whimpers, startling back, fear wash over him. The wolf's eyes weren't the normal red anymore,they look blood red, it's almost like fresh blood is dripping from it. His mate looks terrifying. Taehyung feels his spine runs cold.