9💞

Taehyung woke up in an unfamiliar room, he looks around the room, it's massive with beautiful decorations on the wall. The bed is soft, the bedsheet is even softer and smells nice.

The events of the past days dawn on him, he found his mate, his mate marked him, more like only one side of his mate accepted and marked him, the other side wanted him dead. He almost bled to death, he was hospitilze, his mate came for him and completed the bonding. The luna and head alpha insisted he stayed in the mansion after he was discharged.

He was marked with no consent and on top of that he almost died. He does understand the true blood wanted to secure their bond, but was that really the only way to do it? Was this what he wanted? being matted to the biggest asshole in the entire universe?  he sighs.

He moved his hand to his neck touching the mating mark, he felt a rush of longing wash over him, he quickly retracted his hand. He's mated to his worst enemy, how could this even happen? life just won't stop messing him up.

Where does he go from here though, his mate doesn't want him, well one side, how is it possible to be mated to only the wolf side.How is this even going to work? deos it mean his mate won't touch him, kiss him, make love to him, take him on romantic dates, hold him tight by the waist in the middle of the street with rain pouring down on them and kissing him hard.?

Taehyung's romantic dreams should be considered dead and buried, because he doesn't really see Jungkook doing all that.
The guy doesn't smile, doesn't talk, hates skinship, hates people in general. How did the moon goddess think he's the most compactable to him? like they are the exact opposite. Offcourse he's taehyung the worst fate had to be for him.

A light touch to his leg jolted him from his thoughts.

"I'm sorry dear i didn't mean to scare you, I knocked but you were too deep in thoughts"

It's the Luna, he really doesn't know how to act around her, i mean she is the Luna of busan moon pack. He bowed his head and shyly mumbled. "I'm sorry Luna"

"You don't have to be Taehyung, it's ok, a lot has happened this few days, also" she looks down, Taehyung was confuse cos she looks nervous. "also" she repeated. "can you call me mom, please i want to be that figure in your life, i know i can never be her but please?" she rushed it out all at once.

Taehyung sat up and brought her into a hug. He doesn't know where the confident came from, but taehyung just needs a hug right now. "offcourse, thank you mom"  he mumbled into her neck, the word sounded foreign, odd and distance but Taehyung is pretty sure he loves it.

She pulled away from the hug, cupping his face. "listen to me sweety, i know how terrible this situation is, i can't say i understand how you feel but i can assure you i'ts gonna get better."

"How?"

"Trust me dear it's gonna get better, if there's anybody that will get through to jungkook it's gonna be you Taehyung.

"He hates me"

"For now"

"I doubt it will ever change, he literally tried to kill me"
she laughs? good to know his predicament is amusing.

"Come on dear, don't pout. Taehyung you are now jungkook's mate nothing is going to change that not even death, your bond is unbreakable."

Oh yeah that's another thing, being marked by a true blood in his wolf form kind of has a permanent title to it. Their connection is like no other, they feel each other's emotion, if one dies the other remain in an unbearable pain till they end it. At least now he knows Jungkook won't murder him in his sleep.