13💞

"B-because they are red?" Taehyung looks at him completely nonplussed. He tries to school his expression, Jungkook is like a wounded animal that needs to be approach with extra care. He manages a smiling face to encourage the Alpha.
He pulled his hand from Jungkook's hair and placed them on his chest caressing it slowing.

"And---?" He asked again hopeful. Jungkook's hooded eyes were still on him. The true blood's eyes were moving from his lips to his eyes. Taehyung kept his eyes fixed on him. Tell me you want to try this with me. Taehyung mentally begged.

When Jungkook hands fell off his waist Taehyung knew what was coming. The true blood shifted back making Taehyung's hands to fall off his chest and putting a distance that makes his heart aches.Taehyung wants to draw him back but he held him self he didn't need to look more pathetic than he already is.

Jungkook's eyes were no longer soft. His face was back to being emotionless.

"This never happened"

Taehyung must of have heard wrong, what never happened? "Huh?" He asked dumbly.
Jungkook dare rolled his eyes arranging his clothes properly, then scoffed.

"I said whatever that was, didn't happen" Taehyung couldn't believe it.
He doesn't even know when his palm landed on jungkook's cheek.

The sound echoed loud in the silent room. No one moved, both trying to process what just happened.

Jungkook cannot believe it. He turned to face the omega who shriek almost loosing his footing.

His wolf was fucking silent. The wolf side is normally the one that flips the most when disrespected but the bastard is probably busy waggling his tail in happiness.

"Did you just fucking slap me?" Jungkook was seething. "You, a fucking pathetic omega dare fucking slap me?."
Jungkook forcefully grabbed the hand the boy used to slap him resulting in him letting out a tiny scream.

"J-j-u-ngkook" The blue hair boy stutter out.
jungkook could have broken every bone from it if it was someone else, his wolf would have crushed and grinded it into dust.

"Don't you ever in your life try that again" Jungkook said voice mixed with venom.

"D-d-on't y-you e-ever kiss me again" The omega managed to let out.
Jungkook gotta say the omega is bold, to be talking back at him in this situation.

"You kissed me back" Jungkook said eyes watching the omega carefully

"That's because i-i thought----"

"You thought what?" Jungkook asked although he thinks he might have a little idea. Taehyung lift his eyes to meet his, Jungkook feels a tug in his heart.

"It doesn't matter anymore let me go" Taehyung respond Fear long gone from his eyes.

"With pleasure" Jungkook said letting go of the omega's hand, "and don't worry that's never going to happen again." Jungkook said walking and out slamming the door shut.

Jungkook couldn't believe what just happened, no one has ever hit him and got away with it. He can't even remember anyone ever hitting him.
He was so close to breaking that hand to pieces but then it's Taehyung, his wolf would will cut off his balls and feed it as revenge for hurting the Omega. He ruffled his hair groaning.

"Hey man you're ok?" He lifts his head to Namjoon's voice, he didn't know he was outside already.
Jungkook nods, going directly to his car and falling back in his seat. He is so close to asking them to fuck off his car so he can go back home and probably get a good fuck. Sana is still the best one on the table, her scent was back to normal when he saw her at school which means his wolf's madness was over.