8💞

Jungkook felt no pain, even as his hands were dripping with blood, still he felt nothing, he felt numb.

He looks around the scattered bottles on the floor with his pathetic self sitting on the floor of his mini bar.

How did it get to this, how did he become a mate to a pathetic omega.

The betrayal was stabbing at his entire body. His wolf betrayed him, the moon goddess betrayed him. Jungkook wants to murder that omega so badly.

Right now he wasn't even sure if he could, his wolf would fight him, he's sure of that, the fucking bastard had made him dumb then took over and marked the omega.

His wolf is not like others, his learnt that today.He underestimated the damn true blood.

When he shifted back, it was a battle, he knows he succeeded easily because the true blood was sure his mate will be okey and because the wolf was vulnerable because of his mate condition. The fucking basterd was blaming him self too much it was pitiful, a wimp true blood.

He wanted to murder everyone inside the ambulance starting with the dying omega, but the stabbing pain from his right hand that he had used to punch the omega earlier, is a warning that his wolf will fight him at every turn, if he's capable of turning him dumb who knows what else the bastard will do if he tries to physically harm the omega again.

Oh! how the mighty has fallen. The Jeon Jungkook the strongest wolf in existence is now mated to the weakest one in existence.

He let out a humourless laugh.

He's now mated to a man, a fucking male omega, who smells like the only thing he ever got attach to, he fucking had to smell like pinot noir, that bastard took away pinot noir from him, the fucking trash is going to go around smelling like pinot noir, Jungkook's pinot noir. This fucking hurt worst.

This was a conspiracy isn't it, they made him smell like something that's gonna be a fight to resist, fucking bastards.

This all seem like one big joke, except it isn't. Jungkook is now mated to the weirdo he almost killed.

Is this like the punishment he got for punching him when they were kids, or is it for pushing him down the stairs, or is it watching him being beating, mocked and push around the whole school and not do anything about it?

He let out a loud laugh, then a scream, anyone who saw him right now will be hundred percent sure he's gone insane.

Jeon jungkook got the worst punishment, the moon goddess must have been laughing at him all this time.

He stood up from the floor, stepped over all the pinot noir red wine bottles scattered on the floor, heading to the bathroom.

Yes Jungkook destroyed all the pinot noir red wine that was in his mini bar, he wants nothing to do with it anymore just like he wants nothing to do with that pathetic thing his wolf marked.

It hurts destroying his precious wine, but jungkook is ready to fight. If the moon goddess thinks he's going to turn to a fucking weakling glue to that bastard's side, they got another thing coming, Jungkook will fight them at every turn, especially his stupid wolf.

Oh his wolf don't even get him started on the bastard. He was ashamed for his wolf, jungkook was there through it, he had to hide his face in shame. His wolf turned weak for the Omega in a matter of seconds
A fucking true blood turned a wimp, the strongest wolf in existence was crying because of one pathetic omega.

The bastard had marked the omega immediately he got the chance, jungkook didnt use his own chance. He should have rejected the omega immediately instead of trying to kill him first, but jungkook was just so angry. When he finally wanted to do it, his own wolf fought him.
His wolf has never fought him before, he really did underestimate the bastard, he sighs. The cold water pouring on himisn't helping,  his mind and head is a mess.