18💞

Jungkook's eyes roam around the busy cafeteria looking for just one face in particular. 

"Your eyes keeps looking for him" Yoongi comments, amused eyes staring at the Younger.

Jungkook sighs. He can't help it, he's fucking going crazy because of Taehyung.

"How's the date plan coming along?"

The thoughts of it alone is enough to make him go crazy.

"Which one?" He asked his friend irritated. "Is it the rain date? or the full moon date? or the one i have to cook? oh i know, the one i have to dance? or is it the one i have to fucking sing? That's just the few out of the thousands. It's ridiculous!"

Jungkook just got more irritated when his two friends responded with loud laughter. He rolled his eyes resting his back on the chair with a huff.

He wish he could just have a simple date but nope, each dates has to end with some cheesy nonsense for it to be a dream date for his mate.

Holding on to scenes in movies is so fucking childish and stupid. Jungkook sighs, no matter how childish or stupid it is, the younger still finds himself wanting to do it simple because it will make Taehyung happy.

He's been watching cooking tutorials, he's learning how to cook so he can cook for Taehyung. He's a goner already heaven save him.

"Stop exaggerating Jungkook" Namjoon voiced out still laughing

"Why don't you go for the one that you can do right now, i mean it's not raining anytime soon, full moon is in a month time. For now you could go for the cooking one, learn a simple meal prepare it for him organise it like a simple picnic at a park or something." Yoongi suggest eyes still dancing with amusement.

That makes a lot of sense. Actually he was planning on inviting the omega over to his house, but the picnic sounds better Taehyung will feel more comfortable outside than his house.
So now all he has to do is find a nice spot.

"Are you listening" Yoongi's voice cut through his thoughts.

"Yes and i think that idea is perfect, it's nice talking with someone that actually has a brain"
Jungkook feels Namjoon glares, he smirks.

"Just wants to see you doing all those stuff, it's hilarious. Jeon Jungkook dancing in the rain with his mate, or Jeon Jungkook singing a love song to woo is mate or---"

"Shut up Namjoon" The said male only responded with a loud laugh.

"You can't blame him Jungkook, i mean you cursed us out for years only to end up like the rest of us whipped Alphas"  The oldest amoung the three said with a chuckle.

"I'm never gonna be like you two"

"You're right Jungkook you're actually more whipped than us"
Jungkook responded with another eye roll. He prays his eyes doesn't fall out one day cause of the amount of times he rolls it a day. His friends are so fucking annoying

"Let me go get food before those idiots ring their stupid bell." Namjoon change their conversation route with a sigh. "I'm honestly tired of this school"

"Same, busan education system is fucked up. I'm almost gonna turn an old man in high school" Yoongi said with a sigh.

"You both know your little delay is because of the training you went to right?" Jungkook said with another eye roll "And you're 19 Yoongi stop exaggerating."

"it's easy for you to say, you're just 17. Beside it was one time opportunity Jungkook, if we didn't go we wouldn't have those high class job waiting for us now would we?"