Chapter 1: Bully❦

I stack my books over one another, separating the unneeded books from the needed before placing them in my locker. I sigh, a little exhausted and shut my locker, about to head off to my next class.

Then I hear the footsteps. The footsteps I've memorized for a long time now. Which surely belonged to the one and only Sam Golbach. "Hey best friend." Sam said sarcastically and turned me around before slamming me against the lockers.

I just sighed. At least he isn't with his goons today. "Do you speak human language?" He asked acting like I don't understand shit. "Well, there's a lot of different languages-" I started but he cut me off by slamming me against the lockers again.

"Don't act smart with me Brock." Sam growled as his eyes darkened. With that, he let go off me and walked off. What's his problem? I sighed and straightened my ironed shirt before picking up my back pack.

I entered class, occasionally being late but I could care less really. I walked to the back of the after receiving my lecture for being late, and sat down.

->Lunch Hour<-

I enter the crowded cafeteria, chit-chats and arguing surrounding me, as well as the people who despise me. Well, except Devyn. I carried on walking and headed to the back of the cafeteria where Devyn and I usually hang out at.

I placed my lunch tray on the table and sat down, assuming Devyn was held back a bit by the teachers. As time passed, I started to realize that she might not be coming.

I scanned the cafeteria until my eyes landed on the brunette I've been waiting for this full time. She was sitting on the jock's table with her boyfriend Corey. The jocks included Sam, Corey, Jake, Devyn, Katrina and Aaron.

Aaron and Katrina aren't always around me but they do pledge a few hits when I'm spotted. Just not as hard as the rest.

I ran my hand through my brown locks and carried on with my lunch which didn't have much taste to it. Unless my tastebuds are numb. I forced myself to eat and shoved the food down my throat.

The lunch bell rung indicating lunch hour is over, although it felt like minutes. I stood up and threw my 'lunch' in a near by bin before dusting my hands. I grabbed my backpack, which was quite empty, and hurried to class not wanting to be confronted by the jocks.

We had gym class currently and I'm not looking forward to it. It's not because I'm lazy or don't exercise. It's because I'm stuck in the same class as Samuel. And I either leave the class with a bruise or a bloody nose.

I walk into the locker rooms and get changed quickly before any of the students can spot me. I stuffed my bag into my locker and hurried into the school's indoor court. "Good morning Mr. Jenkins." I greeted and he nodded slowly.

Mr. Jenkins was probably the only teacher who was fond of me. He actually cared for my being since I'm always getting hurt in his classes.

I walk over to the side and sit down awaiting the session to start.

-
Once all the students were present in class, the session had to begun. Unfortunately. "Okay class, today we'll be practicing volley ball. Split yourselves into teams of two." Mr. Jenkins said and gestured the students away as they groaned.

The students all scurried to the other side of the net, leaving only me in my team. "Ha ha, very funny guys. Let's go, some people join this side." Mr. Jenkins said sarcastically.

The students groaned and crouched under and around the net coming on my side dreadily. Once the whistle was blown, the ball was thrown in the air and the ball was grabbed by the other team.

They formed their hands into a clasped fist and hit the ball resulting with it hitting our side's ground, earning them a point. It went on like this until the last shot. I watched as the ball flew in the air before being smacked down hard, hitting me in the stomach.

I crouched down in pain and clutched my stomach tightly as my eyes teared up. Sam and the rest started laughing before simply walking off. Mr. Jenkins ran over, placing a hand on my back, rubbing it in comfort.

"Hey, hey, take in deep breaths and let them out." He said and I obliged. "In. Out." He soothed before handing me some water once I was calm.

->A/N<-
Chapter one up! Wohoo!
760 words