Chapter 2: Green Eyes

Somehow, I was able to make it through the school day unharmed. I have no clue why but hell, I'm not complaining. It's currently leaving time and I'm standing at my locker, grabbing my things.

Once that was done, I hurriedly shut my locker, wanting to leave still unharmed. I flung my bag over my shoulder and walked out quickly. I headed to my house, deciding to walk instead of use the bus.

It's too crowded and I'm the last to get off, so why waste my time. I plugged in my earphones and ran my hand through my hair, heading on.

-
Eventually, I arrived home and thankfully Gage was not there yet. "Hello momma." I greeted, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Hello dear. Lunch will be ready in a few." She said as I placed my bag on the ground.

"How was school?" She asked, stirring the soup. "It was alright." I replied, not wanting her to worry. She has enough on her plate and worrying her about my state will make me even more guilty than what she has to deal with alone.

I perked hearing the door knob twist before the door was pushed open. I looked over and surely, Gage had entered. I sighed and stayed quiet, not wanting to cause any problems.

"Hello hun." Mom greeted as Gage gave her a kiss on the cheek as well. "Hey." He said, throwing his bag next to mine. "I'm having friends over so I need you out of the house." Gage said and sat on the stool next to me.

"I was leaving anyways." I replied quietly and grabbed my utensil once my plate was placed in front of me. "Oh really? Where to?" Mom asked curious and went back to the stove.

"The park. I'll complete my assignments and be back by six." I said quietly, taking a sip of my soup. Which was hotter than assumed. Mom nodded and grabbed a plate for herself before sitting down as well.

"Nerd." Gage muttered but I just ignored him, not letting simple mockery ruin my day. I continued doming on my soup, burning myself at times when mom spoke up. "No detention today?" Mom asked Gage, raising an eyebrow.

"Walked straight out." Gage laughed making my mom sigh. Mom was chill if we, well Gage got detention but if it leads to suspension, step out of the way.

Once I was done with my lunch, I thanked mom and placed my dishes in the dishwasher, deciding to take the faster route. "I'll be back soon mom." I said, slipping on my shoes, and she nodded.

"Be careful dear. Especially on these streets." She said and I nodded, smiling assuringly. I grabbed my bag and flung it over my shoulder before walking out. I gently shut the door and began walking in the park's direction.

I crossed the street once the coast was clear, and entered the park gates. Thankfully the park was empty except a few owners walking their dogs but I didn't mind. I walked over to one of the park picnic tables, placing my things down.

I grabbed a juice box I put in my bag before I left and drank, the orange sensation filling my mouth. I placed it back down and got out my homework, deciding to start sooner.

-
I perked hearing laughter and footsteps in the short distance, making me look up. It was Sam and his friends. I just kept my head down, minding my own business, when I heard them call out.

I scrunch my face a little, wishing my day would've gone well without them. "Hey Brock." Sam sneered and pulled me up by the collar of my shirt. He pushed me back so they were surrounding me.

"Is this what you do in your free time? Huh, dweeb." Corey scoffed, pushing me down. I looked up at them as they towered over me, when I heard a voice yell.

I looked over and spotted a male with green eyes and blond streaks, jogging over with his cute little dog.

He wrapped the leash around the table leg and hurried over. "What are you guys doing?" The male asked frowning, clearly not amused by their actions towards me. He pushed through them and helped me up.

"What do you have to do with this?" Sam growled lightly as he took a step forward. Yet the fit male didn't even move an inch, not affected by Sam's threat. "Because you can't just bully someone like that. It's not right." Green eyes replied as I looked down at the ground, staying silent.

"You were lucky this time Brock." Sam spat before walking off with his buddies. I brushed off my clothes and looked back at the beautiful male in front of me. He was wearing a tank top, which showed a lot of skin, as well as a pair of black shorts, showing his muscly legs. His veins were popping out, making him even hotter than he looked.

"Hey you alright?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows as he placed a hand on my arm. I flinched a bit but nodded straight after. "T-Thank you." I replied, feeling my cheeks heat up a little. "Sure. Well, I better be heading off." He said smiling lightly.

I nodded sending a small smile as well and he walked over to his dog before waving me good bye. Once he was gone I returned to my work, the thought of the male roaming my head. God damn he was hot.

-> A/N<-
Vote and comment who you think this hot male is.☺️
928 words