Chapter 18: Lover❥

I stand in the park at around 6 am as the sun slowly rises. After a little arguing and a few threats, I managed to convince Sam to let Brennen come with. Brennen's been my best friend for so long and I can't imagine being away from him.

Also after a little arguing, I managed to convince Brennen to move away with us. Eventually he thought it would be a good idea to move away and start a YouTube channel. He's been wanting to start YouTube for a while now, from what he'd told me, and thought moving to LA would be a good start.

The thought of mom and Gage keeps crossing my mind. Yet I'm positive I'll be visiting them one day in the future. All Sam, Brennen and I have left notes for our families, assuring them we weren't napped or running away.

-
I stand up from the bench, seeing Sam and Brennen walking over, holding stuffed duffle bags and backpacks. "Hey." I smiled lightly as they approached. Sam leaned in for a kiss and got one, leaving a disgusted Brennen.

I laughed lightly and we sat down, about to decide what to do first. "What if I were to stay I don't want to move away with you?" I asked curiously yet jokingly. "Well, I would simply kidnap you and keep you as my prisoner." Sam replied as a matter of fact, making me chuckle.

"Well I'm glad I agreed to go then." I smiled making them laugh quietly. "What about you Brennen? Would you kidnap me to?" I joked and looked over to him. "Well.. yea probably." He replied making me laugh again.

"I can't believe I'm moving away with two idiots by my side." I said shaking my head lightly. "How dare you?!" Brennen gasped as he flicked back his imaginary hair and batted his eyelashes in shock.

"I'm offended." Sam said in a girly voice as well. I chuckled and looked back once I heard the engine of the ordered cab erupt. "Our ride's here." Brennen sighed as he looked back at his house once more. Our houses were thankfully really close by to the park giving us little time to arrive.

"I guess so." I sighed as well, taking one last look around the place. Sam stood up, putting his hand out for me. "It'll be good for us. It'll be a new change for us all." Sam spoke up making us nod slowly.

I took his hand in mine and stood up before grabbing our things. Sam, Brennen and I headed towards the cab, loading up our luggages.

"To the airport please." Sam instructed as I looked out the window, remembering all the moments we spent here together. Then we began to move. We began to move away.

I can't believe I'm doing this. With both my Lover, and best friend.

Yet, I know this will be a new start for us all..

____________________________________________________________

♕♔❥𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿❥♔♕

____________________________________________________________