Chapter 11: Tension

I sigh drearily as I stand in front the building which I call hell- school. My bad. I wanted to skip school today but then again, I wouldn't be able to see Sam or Brennen so I decided to just go.

I let out a shaky breath and walk into school, looking around for my boyfriend. I smiled, the name making me slightly happy. I walk through the halls and head to my locker before lazily putting my stuff in.

After I was done, I shut the locker, when suddenly I was turned and pinned to it. I looked up thinking it was Jake or Corey, but no. It was Sam. "H-Hey." I stuttered lightly, afraid he had returned to his old self, when he promised me.

"Hey." He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. I internally sighed in relief and kissed back, smiling lightly. He broke the kiss and looked down at me as I blushed lightly. Thankfully the halls were still empty.

"What do you have now?" He asked softly as we began walking. "Umm, oh! I have art." I replied, happy I got one class without needing to hear the teacher's squeaky voices. Sam hummed in response as he walked me in the direction. That's what I thought tho.

As we continued walking, I realized we were headed towards the bathrooms. I furrowed my eyebrows as we walked in, seeing a boy washing his hands. "Get out before I beat you up too." Sam growled and the boy hurried out, whimpering a little.

Fear filled me, thinking of what Sam had said. 'What does he mean by 'too'?' The last thing I'd want is to be in abusive relationship. But I've been doubt Sam a lot, which I shouldn't be.

Sam turned to me and wrapped his arms around me, as he sways us a little. "Colby, I don't want you to be scared of me. I'm never gonna hurt you again and I promise you that." Sam said and I noticed his slight change of mood. He seemed.. sad.

"I just wish you wouldn't doubt me. I want you to trust me Colby. And I don't want to be forcing you into this relationship if you don't want to." He said again, removing his arms from around me and looking down a little.

Guilt filled me, seeing Sam like this and I lifted his chin before placing a passionate kiss on his lips. "You're not forcing me into anything. I want to be with you." I whispered but he just sighed.

"Sam I won't ever doubt you again. I was just a little scared. I trust you and I know you're not going to hurt me. You love me too much to do so and I love you even more." I said again as I cupped his cheek and caressed it softly.

"Can you forgive me? I'm truly sorry." I whispered sadly and is eyes finally met mine. He nodded, smiling lightly and pecked my lips before hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back before placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Let's go before I'm late to class and you get another detention." I chuckled and he playfully rolled his eyes before walking us out.

->Lunch Hour<-

I sit at my usual table, awaiting Brennen to arrive. I haven't seen him for the last two days since I've been running all over the place. I smiled brightly seeing him walk over, him smiling as well.

"Bren!" I squealed quietly as I hugged him tightly. "Hey baby." He smiled ,asking me roll my eyes and playfully slap him. "Where have you been?! I was soo lonely without you." He pouted making me chuckle.

"I'm sorry Bren. I'm here now though." I said smiling lightly. He laughed lightly and nodded before sitting across me. Brennen and I chatted for a while, when suddenly his face dropped and he stood up.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over to see a frowning Sam. Brennen growled making Sam raise an eyebrow and approach and approach him. I quickly stood up in between them, knowing a fight was going to escalate, and placed my one hand on each of the two's chest, stopping them from coming any closer.

"Bren it's okay. We're okay now." I assured softly making his face soften a little. "Bren?" Sam asked raising an eyebrow. I chuckled lightly and whispered into his ear making him calm down too.

I sat back down, Brennen following my lead, leaving Sam. He sighed and sat down next to me, pulling me close as he kept his hand around my waist. Brennen eyes us a little, seeming really confused.

I spotted Sam mouthing 'He's mine' to Brennen, making me stifle a light laugh at his jealousy and over protectiveness. Brennen looked back at me even more confused and I nodded slowly.

He face palmed making me chuckle. "Sam, Brennen is my best friend so he'll always be around me, and Brennen, Sam is my boyfriend so he'll also be always around me. Therefore," I said taking both their hands and putting them together.

"you should be friends." I continued and both of their eyes widened as stared at me dumb-founded. "Love you can't be serious right now." Sam said in shock. "Yea, no way babes." Brennen piped in too, making Sam growl at the nickname.

Brennen and I have been best friends for quiet a while so he got used to calling me these names. I usually find it funny and I know he doesn't mean them in that way. "If both of you don't get along, I'll be leaving both your sorry asses." I said sternly making their eyes widen a little.

"Fine!" The whined making me chuckle.

*Unedited*