Chapter 8: Confroted

I walk into school and head straight to my locker, expecting to instantly be beat up by Sam and his goons. Yet that didn't happen. I'm a bit worried. But yet again,I shouldn't be. Sam has put me through hell and more so I shouldn't be worrying about him.

If there's one thing I know, Sam is usually late so he'll arrive eventually. I flung my back pack over my shoulder and began heading to class, being nudged in the process.

As I was walking, I felt and arm slither around my shoulders, making me gasp. I looked over and sighed in relief seeing it was only Brennen. He chuckled and I smiled up at him as we carried on walking.

"How are you today?" Brennen asked furrowing his eyebrows a little, his arm dropping from my shoulders. "I-I'm good. Why do you ask?" I asked softly. "Just a little concerned." He replied sighing a little.

"Well don't be. I'm okay." I smiled lightly and he nodded, sending a smile back. "If you say so." He chuckled lightly. I spotted his schedule in his hand and grabbed it as Brennen looked down at me.

"We have the first two classes together." I said happy and he nodded smiling throughout it.

Eventually, we reached our class and walked to the back before being seated in the two empty spots left for us. I spent the rest of the class, whisper yelling at Brennen who kept poking me with his pencil, almost giving us detention.

->After School<-

I walk on the sidewalk heading home, when I spotted Sam's house. Sam hadn't shown up to school since morning which was odd. Sure he's a bully and reckless but Sam's never missed a school day.

I was about to continue walking, when I glanced back at his house in worry. Why do I do this to myself?

I sigh and pull out my phone, notifying mom that'll be at Sam's a little. Mom knew we had stopped hanging out but she didn't know for what reason. And I tend to keep it that way.

I shut off my phone and stuff it into my bag before crossing the street once no cars were approaching. I let out a hesitant breath and walk up his porch, ringing the doorbell. I heard some footsteps and a little thud before the door was swung open.

My cheeks reddened once I was met with a shirtless Sam. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair was still wet. I assume he had just walked out of the shower.

"What the fuck do you want?" He growled making me shake a little. Before I could answer - well try to, little water droplets started raining down on me a the clouds darkened a little.

He rolled his eyes and stepped aside, letting me in. "Now, what do you want?" He asked annoyed, rolling his eyes. "I-I.. I was w-wondering why y-you didn't come t-to school today?" I stuttered as he was oddly close to me.

I watched as water dripped down his chest and down to his torso before I quickly looked away. I felt him smirk before walking closer. I walked backwards a little but he kept approaching until my back hit the wall.

I blushed madly as our bodies were now pushed up against each other. "Like what you see?" He taunted as he looked down at me. "N-No." I lied. "You sure about that?" He asked leaning down a little.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered and tried slipping away from him but he placed his hands on either of me, trapping me. "S-Sam please let m-me go." I whimpered lightly but he ignored me.

"Fuck it." He mumbled and smashed his lips onto mine, stunning me. I hesitated a little before kissing back. He slowly slid his arm around my waist and pushed me further against the wall, making me grunt a little.

I pulled back from the kiss, panting lightly as I looked up at him. "I love you." He whispered as he looked down at me. "N-No. You don't." I said shaking my head sadly. "No Colby. I do. And I'm sick of hiding it." Sam said keeping me close.

I stared at him in shock, not knowing if he's lying or not. "I want to start over. But not just as friends." He said again, and I can tell he's genuine. But I can't accept that after everything he's done to me.

Sam noticed my uneasiness and pushed back sighing. "You don't trust me." He said and I could hear the slight sadness in his voice. "S-Sam I want to s-start over too. B-But I n-need to trust that y-you won't hurt me first." I replied softly.

I truly want to start over and I want to be more than just friends but I need to trust he won't hurt me further. He nodded slowly and sighed lightly. "Can we at least be friends again? As shocking as it sounds, I really missed you." Sam said again and I could see the pain in his eyes.

Slight happiness filled me, thinking I might actually get the old Sam back. Sam has been my best friend since childhood as well as my only friend. He used to scare off the bullies and keep me safe from them. He used to be my shoulder to cry on. He used to help with my struggles, like math.

But once he turned on me, that hurt me most. I had a little crush on Sam and still do. But have been denying it. Yet I'm glad to have him back.

I hugged him tightly, not caring if I got wet, and whispered "I-I missed you too." I felt him stiffen a little as he gazed down at me. He hesitantly wrapped his arms around me, the feeling of the loving hugs he used to pledge, coming back to me.

I really did miss him. More than I should.

->A/N<-
Sorry for the late update!
Vote and comment what you think! :)
1011