FLASH FINDS OUT

So at the end of Spiderman Far From Home when Spiderman's identity was revealed, all I wanted was to see Flash's reaction. Flash, who hates Peter Parker but who loves Spiderman.
Considering it didn't happen in the movie and I couldn't find any fanfictions of the moment that quite satisfied my imagination so here goes my own attempt... Enjoy ;)

Flash was still sulking over his parents not making time to come and pick him up from the air port, even after he had nearly died. He had been avoiding them since. Not that that was particularly difficult. His father was always shut away, working hard, and his mother... She didn't exactly make a lot of effort to spend time with him. Flash didn't like to admit it,, but he found his big, extravagant home very lonely at times. Which, he supposed, was why he ended up messaging the group that had been set up for class mates on their Europe trip to communicate. Most people had left the group chat already, but some remained...

Flasherman to "Let's get outta hereeeeee": Yo idiots I am sooo bored someone entertain me.

Nedstheman: no one will with you acting like that.

Bettybop: He's not the only one that's bored though...

Bradgetsallthemladies: lmao dude I'm bored too. We should do something.

Flasherman: see @nedstheman you're wrong as usual.

Bradgetsallthemladies: what you wanna do bro? I ain't gonna sit here forever while you piss around

Flasherman: wanna go out somewhere?

Bradgetsallthemladies: nahh not feeling that.

Flasherman: come round here then. We got food, video games, TV.

Bradgetsallthemladies: chicks?

Nedstheman: did somebody say video games?

Bettyboop: can I come?

Nedstheman: why would you wanna go @bettyboop?

Bettyboop: bored?

Flasherman: @bradgetsallthemladies invite some

Bettyboop: I'll be there.

Flasherman: you don't count.

Nedstheman: well if she's going I'm going. I'm not gonna let you two be asses to Betty

Bradgetsallthemladies: see you in five @flasherman

Bettyboop: @nedstheman I'll pick you up. We'll be there in ten.

Flash waited ten minutes before anybody showed up. So much for Brad's "be there in five." When the doorbell finally did ring, he rushed to answer it, thankful that his mother seemed to be out.
"Hey man, I picked up some goods," Brad grinned, holding up an already open box of beers. Flash had been hoping and half expecting Brad to bring some girls. Rather surprisingly, it was Ned who showed up with a girl just as Brad was entering. That was only Betty though; Flash didn't like to think of Betty that was. Oddly enough, he had been struggling to think of any girls ghat way recently...
"You brought beer?" Betty asked. She turned to Ned. "Maybe we should go."
Ned looked torn, but was saved from answering by Brad cutting on.
"Of course you're leaving, what a good girl," he scoffed. "And I guess you'll be leaving too, nerd?" Ned frowned at the obvious insult and opened his mouth to retaliate. Again, he was interrupted before he could even begin to speak.
"We're staying," Betty said firmly.

None of Flash's three visitors had been inside his home before, let alone his bedroom. It was the size of a small apartment, much to the amazement of Betty and Ned. Brad wasn't so surprised, having been brought up in a fairly similar if not quite so lavish background.
"What is that?" Brad asked, laughing as he dumped the beer unceremoniously onto Flash's king size bed. Ned covered his mouth with his hand but it wasn't enough to retain his laughter. Even Betty couldn't suppress her giggles.
"Shut up," Flash snapped, flushing red as everyone stated at the life size Spiderman poster above his bed. He wasn't someone to get embarrassed easily; in fact, he was usually the one embarrassing others. He had entirely forgotten to think about how others might react to this poster. Ned in particular seemed to find it hilarious, doubled over laughing, having to lean on a chair to keep standing.
Shaking his head and smirking, Brad flopped onto Flash's bed beneath the poster, acting every bit like it was his own room, his own bed, his own tv that he switched on using a remote from Flash's nightstand.
"What channels you get, man?" Brad asked, popping open a beer and taking a swig. "Hey, couldn't you get MJ over?"
"She's on a date with Peter," Ned said a little too quickly; rather too keen to humiliate Brad. Brad didn't seem to have a reaction to that though, simply swigging his beer and flipping through channels. Ned and Betty stood side by side, awkwardly look around the enormous room, while Flash took a seat on the edge of the bed rather more tentatively than he should have considering it was his bed.
"Hey!" Flash cried out. "Go back to that!"
"None of us wanna see you drool over your boyfriend Spiderman." Brad rolled his eyes and continued to channel surf. He was not expecting Flash, in a flash of anger, to dive across the bed and wrestle the remote from his grasp, spilling his beer at the same time. "Dude!" Brad complained, more worried about the wasted beer than the remote Flash now held. He flipped back through channels, finally coming to what he wanted.
Flash sat back and watched news footage of Spiderman helping some man that was being robbed before swinging away through the city. God that was amazing. Flash had fantasized about Spiderman for a long time, at first wishing he was spiderman - who could ever dream of being that cool? - and then wishing he could meet Spiderman. Interact. Talk. And so much more...
"What is your obsession with this guy?" Brad complained, carrying on when he received no response from an almost hypnotised seeming Flash. "What are you, gay for red and black Spider creatures?" That got Flash's attention.
"No," he snapped. "I'm just a fan."
"A fan who wants his di-"
"What would you do if you found out who he is?" Ned asked curiously, receiving a glare from Brad for cutting him off.
"I would go meet the guy," Flash shrugged. "And thank hikbfor everything he's done for us, for the city, for the world. For me."
"Yeah, he's made you realise your hidden sexual attractions." Brad snorted with laughter and opened a second beer after downing what was left of the first. "Hey, anyone want one by the way?"
"I'll take one," Ned volunteered, fumbling to catch the can Brad through his way. He opened it, took a sip, and then placed it down to watch his best friend on tv. If only Flash knew who that really was...
After some or casual teasing from Brad and snapped replied from Flash, Brad managed to win the remote back in a game of truth or dare, where the forfeit was to hand over the remote. The truth question Flash had received was to describe one of his sexual fantasies. He handed the remote over so fast he has almost spilled Brads second beer, and skulked out of the room to his giant ensuite bathroom in a sulk. Even his friends were jerks. But at least they were here.