UNDEROOS

I have two huge assignments due in like a week but I've only started one and have no motivation to do them from home.

And I really should be doing them but I would much rather be writing so here's your next chapter ://

Also if the layout is kinda different in some of my chapters its because usually I write these straight onto Wattpad on my phone and just use my laptop for like non fanfic writing on non-Wattpad things but I've started using my laptop more for Wattpad and it does this weird line spacing thing...

_________________________________

Peter never returned to the movie he had been watching with Flash. In fact, when Ned went looking for him hours later to ask him to find out where they could get some food, he was no where to be found.
"They'll be worried about me," Peter said through gritted teeth. "They'll come looking."
"But how will they ever know the difference?" UB03 said, smiling smugly at Peter from between the bars.
"I was right," Peter said, moving to the bars and gripping them as if they were only life line. "You are a monster."
"Yes," UB03 said, the smile dropping off the face he'd stolen from Peter. "I think we already established that."
"They'll know you're not me," Peter snarled. "They'll never fall for it."
"Of course they will," UB03 said with a shrug. "People haven't changed since I got here, I'm sure. They''ll believe what they want to believe."
"Not after what we've been through," Peter said, beginning to panic. "You won't get away with this!"
"You knew that man was dead," UB03 said softly. "You knew it was just me. I wasn't enough, but see, you believe what you want to believe. You followed him here, wanting to believe he was still alive, but you knew he wasn't. Now look where you are."
Peter slammed his hands furiously against the bars of the cage. "That was a cruel trick! Haven't you ever lost somebody you love? Imagine if I pulled what you just did to me. How would you feel then?"
"Fortunately for me, I don't love anyone," UB03 grinned wickedly. "Love is weakness, my friend."
"You're wrong!" Peter shouted. He watched, panicky as UB03, mimicking his fearful expression with an added glint of wickedness in his eyes, faded into the darkness, taking the only light with him. "No!" Peter screamed. "You can't do this! You monster! They'll find out!"
He received no response; the darkness simply seemed to swallow up his words. It was so dark Peter felt as though it were pressing down on him, crushing the life out of him. He let himself fall to his knees on the hard floor of the cage, not wanting to let go of the bars. He couldn't see or hear a thing. The feeling of the cold bars against his hands was the only thing that he felt was real. It was like being stuck in one of Beck's illusions all over again. 
Suddenly he felt like he was falling. Peter gripped the bars even tighter, squeezing his eyes shut, but it made no difference. 
"Peter."
The voice came from somewhere inside Peter's head and he realised vaguely that he must be dreaming.
"Peter." 
The voice came again and Peter let himself sink into unconsciousness.
"Peter."
Peter sat up, blinking against the sudden bright light.
"Peter."
"Who's there?" Peter asked, pushing himself to his feet. He knew that voice, but why couldn't he place it?
"Geez, Underoos, thought you would have remembered me." The light faded, revealing none other than Tony Stark, dressed in all white.
Peter blinked at him, not sure what to say. After just being tricked by UB03, he wasn't sure this wasn't just another vision the creature was throwing at him.
"What... what are you wearing?" Peter asked.
"Don't ask such personal questions, kid," Tony said. "So, you've got yourself in quite a mess, huh?"
"Yeah, I guess so," Peter sighed. "I miss you, Mr Stark."
"Come on, you don't have to use those formalities," Tony said, smiling sadly. "You did a good job the other week though. Sorry I wasn't there to help."
Peter swallowed hard. "Is this real?"
"As real as you or me, kid."
"But you can't be real," Peter said. "You-you died."
"So did you. And I got you back, didn't I?"
Peter blinked back tears. "I'm sorry, Mr Stark, I don't know how to do that for you."
Tony came closer, but not close enough to touch him. "I never asked you to," he said softly. "But it's pretty lonely without your shenanigans, and Morgan's."
"Your family misses you like crazy."
"Yeah, I miss them to."
Peter nodded, unable to say anything.
"I don't like to be soppy, but I miss you as well, kid."
"It's just... everything's going wrong since you left." 
"Sorry," Tony said. "Not much I can do from over here."
"What could I do?" Peter asked, stepping closer. He tried to touch Tony's arm but his fingers passed right through, the arm dissolving like mist and reforming. "What-where are you?"
"It's not important," Tony said, shaking his head and smiling sadly. "And, you know, I think there's something down there with you that could help."
"Down here?"
"I knew it was more powerful than those Polish folk thought."
"You mean UB03?" Peter said. "It can... It can get you back?"
"Use your head, kid," Tony said, starting to fade. Peter's eyes widened and he lunged forward, but his touch only seemed to make Tony disappear faster. 
"Wait! Don't go!" He exclaimed, beginning to panic again. "I need your help! You have to tell me what to do!"
"Don't assume all monsters are monsters," Tony said as he disappeared entirely, the light around him fading to dark.
Peter blinked his eyes open, finding only darkness once more. Tony Stark's words still bounced around inside his head and he closed his eyes again.
"Why can't you be here?" he whispered. "Why do you have to make this so difficult?"