FLASH MEETS SPIDERMAN

MJ and Peter arrived at Flash's gigantic house barely five minutes after Peter had hung up the phone with Ned. It would have taken longer, but MJ reluctantly agreed to travel by web again. Peter had avoided all the busy parts of the city, not wanting to be seen as Spiderman. People would hate him now. Everyone would think he was a murderer. He didn't know what to do.
The first person Peter had thought of to go to was the one and only Tony Stark, but of course that wasn't possible. The next two options, Happy and Aunt May, would have been good. However, the two were taking a trip together and Peter did not know how to get to them.
The next option was Ned, who had called him anyway. Peter was a little confused as to why Ned was at Flash's house, but he had far more pressing things to worry about than that.
Which is how he and MJ ended up in Flash's bedroom. The giant poster of himself was a little disconcerting for Peter, as were the five sets of eyes that watched him as he paced back and forth, words pouring from his mouth and hands tugging nervously at his hair as he freaked out.
"You're not really Spiderman," Brad said, cutting into Peters rant about how bad it was that everybody knew. There was silence for a moment before MJ spoke.
"I just nearly threw up getting swung through the city, I can vouch for the fact that he is Spiderman."
"Where's the suit then?" Flash asked, needing some sort of proof.
"Under these clothes," Peter said distractedly. He was less worried about proving who he was than he was about figuring out how to deal with the situation of everyone knowing who he was. He already had Ned in the bathroom trying to contact Happy.
"Take your clothes off then," Flash said, then his eyes widened at what he'd said.
Brad snorted a laugh. "Bet you've always wanted to say that to him,  Spider lover."
"Why do people keep telling me to take my clothes off?" Peter groaned, turning and pacing away. He was not doing that again, especially with Brad here.
"I've never told you to take your clothes off," MJ pointed out.
"You should, you're lucky enough to be the one to see all that," Betty slurred.
"Are you drunk?" MJ asked. Betty shook her head adamantly, but the movement made her dizzy and she almost fell. MJ steadied her friend.
"What are you waiting for Peter?" Brad said, folding his arms over his chest as though he knew this was a lie and it was just about to be proven as such. "Show us the suit."
Peter rolled his eyes. He supposed it was all out in the open now anyway. Not wanting anyone to be able to have any photos of him in the suit with his face showing, he pulled out his mask and slipped it on before pulling off his shirt and pants.
There was a thud as Flash hit the floor.
"This is besides the point!" Peter said from inside the suit, beginning to pace again. "The point is that everyone knows my identity! That's dangerous! And they think I went all bad evil villain guy and killed Beck when he was the bad guy and tried to kill me! Multiple times! Repeatedly!"
Brad, usually so cocky and confident, was lost for words.
Seeing how worked up and scared her boyfriend was, MJ approached and took his hand. Peter pulled her against him relaxed into the embrace, suddenly glad of the mask to keep anybody from seeing how close to tears he was.
Brad cleared his throat angrily. "Just because you have a suit doesn't mean you're actually him."
Peter rolled his eyes, frustrated and annoyed. What more did Brad want? On the floor, Betty's repeated poking seemed to have worked again and Flash sat up just in time to see Spiderman in his bedroom shooting web at the poster and yanking it off the wall. Flash whimpered. He had tons of other posters, but that was his favourite. No, he told himself. No, you have to bin them all. You can't go on like this now you know who's behind the mask.
Spiderman aka Peter leaped into the air, far higher than any human should be able to. He reached the high curling of Flash's room and clung to it it before running upside down like a spider to the other end the room. Everybody watched in various states of shock and awe as he shot a web out to the large chandelier in the middle of the room and swung back again, letting go to do three flips in the air before landing in a hand stand and springing back onto his feet, right in front of Brad.
"You want proof?" He yelled. "There's proof! Proof of what I am and what I can do! Do you still think I'm lying now? Do you?"
None of the people in the room, including Ned who had reentered and was staring at his best friend in shock while still on a phone call to happy, had ever seen Peter this angry. But he wasn't done yet.
"I saved all your asses time and time again," Peter screamed into Brads face, who sat down heavily on the bed. "I saved Liz's dad even after he had been trying to kill me. I fought alongside the Avengers. I went to space and I died there. Then I came back only to watch Mr Stark, the only father figure I've had in over a decade, die. And I couldn't do anything! I couldn't save him!
"I was beaten and tortured and hunted by Mysterio and now he's saying I'm the bad guy. He's turning the world against me when all I've ever done is try my best to save and help people. I lost so much and now my identity is out there it's just going to get worse. I have a target on my back and people know who I am. I will be hunted and everyone I care about will be hunted just to get back at me for something I didn't do. Do you believe me now Brad? Do you?"
There was silence in the room and Flash spoke. His words surprised everyone.
"We're all with you," he hesitated. "Peter." Not Spiderman. That wasn't all he was. This was Peter, the classmate Flash had bullied and treated like trash for years. But now, knowing all he'd been through and what he was getting to face, he couldn't help but believe in his innocence and want to help. He may have despised Peter, but now was the time to put that behind him. And, hopefully, Peter could put behind him all the stupid stuff Flash had sent to Spiderman's social media pages.
"Flash is right," MJ said softly, a hand on Peters arm. "We're all here with you, every step of the way. We always will be."
"Me too!" Betty announced, wobbling to her feet. Brad just nodded, unable to find words.
"I always have been, you know I'll always be your guy in the chair," Ned said to his friend. "By the way, Happy wants to talk to you. He has a plan." Ned held out his phone and Peter surged forward - unintentionally using his Spidy-speed - and grabbed the phone.
"Happy?" He said, ripping off the mask so the he could press the phone to his ear. It still worked through the material but he preferred it like this. "Happy, where are you?"
"I'm on my way to come get you," Happy said. "Stay where you are. I've left your aunt behind, she's safer where no one knows where she is. Your identity being out means people can target you and the people you care about. It's safer to be away from everything for now so I'll bring you back to the place we were staying. Not many people know about it."
"What about my friends?" Peter asked, running a hand through his already messy hair. "They aren't safe here either."
"I guess they should come to, but we'll have to come up with some excuse. Their parents might think you've kidnapped then, being the super villain you are now," Happy joked. Peter didn't laugh. "Sorry. Listen, I'll be there in an hour or so. Don't leave that house."