YOU GUYS ARE IMPOSSIBLE

As it turned out, a whole section of the underground compound everyone had been taken to was not so much an underground compound as it was a lavish living quarters.
"What is this even used for?" Peter asked when he and Wanda rejoined Bucky, who had already left all the other teenagers to find their rooms and settle in.
"It was established as a safe house by Stark Industries for if anything went wrong out there and we needed to go into hiding," Bucky explained, motioning upward as he spoke about out there. "Not all of us even knew about it, and when any of us did need to go into hiding it usually meant hiding from the others, too, so it hasn't really ever been used. Other than for storage on occasion."
"Vision suggested it for us," Wanda said, smiling sadly. "But it wasn't our own. It's not a home, you know?"
"Definitely not," Bucky said, shaking his head. "But it seems like it'll serve us pretty well in this situation."
"What else do they have here?" Peter asked, his curiosity and excitement levels beginning to rise.
Bucky chuckled. "I'll give you a personalised brand tour later on, Peter, but for now just get settled in. I've got some stuff I have to go look into anyway, so I'll see you later."
"Oh, cool, see later Mr Bar- Bucky," Peter called after the man as he walked away.
"Are you flustered?" Wanda teased, nudging Peter with her elbow.
"I don't get flustered!" He said defensively as Wanda began to walk again, leading Peter through a large living area decorated with old looking furniture but that had a number of modern touches such as the gigantic plasma screen on the wall and the rather advanced looking computer system in the corner, among other things.
"Sure you don't." Wanda laughed and pushed open a door ahead of them using her powers. A long hallway was revealed, dimly lit in a soft reddish tinge. "You and your friends are bunking down there. Pick a room, there should be easily enough for you each to have your own."
"Where are you and my aunt and Happy and the bothers staying?" Peter asked, wondering what he would do if he needed to talk to one of them or I'd there was an emergency of some sort. Wanda turned and pointed across the large room they were in to a door that was more or less camouflaged into the wall.
"We're down that way. But no disturbing unless absolutely necessary," she said in a mock strict tone before turning serious again. "But don't tell the others where we all are. Some of them seemed a little... Taken by Bucky."
"Guess they're not used to seeing superheroes."
Wanda laughed. "Guess they haven't known your true identity ling enough to become immune to our secret superhero charm."

Peter managed to hold onto his smile even after he left Wanda and made his way down the red lit hallway. One of the doors was open showing Brad wandering around the room, picking things up and examining them. Peter moved on quickly.
"Hey, Ned," he said, locating his best friends room and walking in without knocking.
"This place is so awesome!" Ned exclaimed, jumping up from the wheely chair he had been lazily spinning in until Peter got there. "Dude, I can't believe this is happening, it is so cool!"
"I guess," Peter said, flopping down on the bed and pulling a pillow into his lap. "Not cool that the world like, hates me or whatever but yeah, this place is cool."
"And Wanda and Bucky are here! Peter that man is a legend!" Ned spoke animatedly, waving his hands around as he did so as if that would somehow convert what he was saying more clearly or give it more meaning. Peter grinned at his friend as he spoke. Ned's enthusiasm never ceased to amaze him.
"So can we like, go exploring?" Ned asked after a couple more minutes of excited ramblings about various avengers.
"Maybe tomorrow," Peter said. "Bucky will be showing me around later, so once I know where we can and can't go, we can go exploring."
"And go to all the places we aren't supposed to go to?"
"Ned!" Peter laughed, shaking his head. "No, we've gotta behave. They've done us a huge favour letting us stay here and we can't go messing with them. Where else are we gonna go?"
"We're not messing with them, it's just exploring. It's got nothing to do with them," Ned said assuredly.
"It does though."
"What does though, losers?" A familiar voice asked and MJ entered the room. She sat down on the bed and pulled her legs up underneath her. "I hope you weren't planning an adventure without me."
"If you guys are gonna like, make out or something can you please go do it in your own room?" Ned asked, sitting back down in the wheely chair and dooming himself away from the bed, even though MJ and Peter weren't even touching.
Ignoring his comment, MJ said, "'Cause if you're planning an adventure an don't plan to invite me along, I would be extremely pissed off."
"Okay, you're not making out." Ned sighed in wHat seemed to be relief and turned back to face his friends. "We weren't planning one without you. I was trying to convince your boyfriend here why exploring is a good idea."
"Exploring is a great idea!" MJ exclaimed.
"Don't take his side, you're my girlfriend," Peter complained half heartedly. "But anyway," he added, "we shouldn't go exploring until we know where we can and can't go."
"Where's the fun in that?" MJ asked innocently and Peter rolled his eyes as Ned nodded in vigorous agreement with MJ.
"You guys are impossible." Peter laughed, getting to his feet. "Can someone show me where my room is? I need to prepare myself for an exploration that I am most definitely being forced into."