A DEAL?

HEY GUYS I'M FINALLY UPDATING

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT

____

Peter had no idea how long he'd been trapped in the cage. In the total darkness, he found it was very difficult to keep track of time. He also had no idea how they treated UB03. Did they bring him food? Water? Did he get bathroom breaks? They had no idea what the thing was, but Peter was fairly sure they wouldn't have been letting him starve or anything like that. Peter only hoped someone would bring him food soon, and when they did he could tell them what had happened.
He had given up trying to break out of the cage. It was made for a being much more powerful than him after all, and he highly doubted he'd have any luck. At least, he hadn't so far.
The cage didn't even have a proper floor; just the inner layer of bars that Peter found it near impossible to get comfortable on. And so he sat, slumped in a corner the way UB03 had been when he had first seen him through his night vision on his mask.
He couldn't get the image of Tony Stark out of his head; couldn't stop hearing the words he had said.
But there was nothing he could do from in here. It was hopeless.
Utterly hopeless.

UB03, wearing Peters appearance, strolled casually through the door to the living quarters not long after he'd left Peter alone in the cage. Perhaps if someone else for a taste at what had been done to him, they would understand, at least a little.
Or not, but no matter. UB03 didn't need to be understood. He just needed to pretend to be an annoying teenager long enough that he would be able to get out of this awful underground hellhole.
Before he'd managed to get Peter alone to trick him, UB03 had taken some time to watch and make sure he knew enough to be able to pass for Peter. He supposed it wouldn't be the end of the world if he messed something up; he was powerful enough to fix it up. He just didn't really want to have to.
"Peter!" Ned exclaimed as UB03 was about to open the door to Peters room. He turned with a grin that he hoped replicated one of Peters. "I've been looking for you everywhere! Why is there no food in the place?"
UB03 shrugged. "I wouldn't know. Maybe you should ask Bucky."
"Dude, you're the one that knows the Avengers. Why can't you ask?"
UB03 sighed. "Alright, if I see someone I'll ask. But I'm really tired, okay? I'm gonna get some rest."
Ned nodded slowly, though he did seem to wonder at this. Without bothering with a goodbye, UB03 entered Peters room, shutting the door firmly behind himself and locking it too. The moment it was securely closed, UB03 let the mask slip from his face and body. Taking a deep breath, he turned to inspect the room, running a hand over his head and walking with heavy footfalls toward the bed.
UB03 reached out and gingerly touched the soft sheets. He pressed his hand against the mattress. When had they started making beds so comfortable? Last time he'd been out in the real world, beds had been far different from this. At least the ones he'd slept on. He'd missed them, wished for them during his first years sleeping on a blanket in a cell. And then he'd missed that holy old blanket when he'd been transferred here and had nothing but cold iron bars beneath him.
He hadn't lied when he'd said he'd done some terrible, horrible things. But he didn't deserve the isolation and the confinement he'd received for so many years that he had simply lost count if them.
He had long since lost his conscience was so one miserable little human life in return for his freedom seemed like nothing. Or at least, it would have. It should have. For the entirety of UB03's very long life, aside from a short while at the beginning that he could scarcely remember, human lives hadn't mattered to him.why should they? It wasn't like he mattered to them.
But somehow it was as if something in him has shifted suddenly. He had never necessarily felt good about hurting people or trucking them out what not, but it had never really bothered him. At least not the way it was bothering him now, what he'd don't to Peter. He had done far, far wise in his time, but thinking about that boy sitting on those cold bars just wasting away... That didn't resonate well with him. It wasn't like Peter had been the one to keep him locked up for so many years.

Peter had come to the realisation that he wasn't going to come face to face with anyone. Food had been delivered to him: a hunk of bread and some water in a flimsy paper cup. They'd been dropped by some sort of machine into the cage, but he didn't much care how it had been done. To him, it meant one thing.
Nobody was going to show up. He wasn't going to get to talk to anybody. There was not going to be a single chance for him to convince someone that he was the real Peter and that he shouldn't be in here.
And so he sat in absolute darkness, letting it and his utter hopelessness eat him up.
Until suddenly, a sliver of light appeared. Blindingly bright, though only because he'd been sitting in darkness for so long.
"Hello?" Peter called, leaping to his feet and squinting into the light. "It's Peter! I'm the real Peter! I-"
"Don't waste your breath."
Peters heart sunk as his eyes adjusted and, in the sliver of light, he saw his own face staring back at him.
"Come on, please let me out, I can help you out of here," Peter said desperately hands clutching the bars of his cage tightly. "Just don't leave me locked in here."
UB03 was silent for a moment. "Luckily for you," he said softly, as if it took a great deal of effort for him to do so. "I've come to offer you a deal."