WELL THANKS SPIDERBOY

"Buck- I mean, Mr Barnes," Peter said, fumbling over his words. He hadn't spent much time with Bucky since he'd started spending time with some of the Avengers, and he felt he didn't know the infamous winter soldier well enough to address him by his first name.
Bucky chuckled. "Come on kid, call me Bucky."
"Okay, Bucky," Peter said, his usual excitement at being around any of the Avengers managing to shine through all the worry and pressure he was feeling.
"You have brought quite the crowd," Bucky mused, looking around at the group of teenagers, all in varying stages of awe.
"We didn't really have a choice, we thought they might be at risk because you, well, you know..." Happy said, casting a worried glance in Peters direction. Some of Peters excitement faded as he was reminded of how he was the reason that everyone here was in danger. This was all on him.
MJ, seeming to sense how Peter was feeling, shifted closer to him and took his hand. The simple gesture was surprisingly comforting to Peter and he found himself relaxing a little, though he couldn't let go of his worries.
"Right, well, come this way then," Bucky said, motioning for everyone to follow him. Peter hung back a little, letting go of MJ's hand and letting her continue without him. It was Wanda he wanted a word with.
"I know what it's like," Wanda said softly as she joined Peter. "I've lost more than one someone that is just irreplaceable. You can talk to me about it."
Peter nodded, attempting a sympathetic smile but not having much success with it.
"Tony did so much for all of us," Wanda said. "And, wow, did you have a tough week last week. I'm here if you need to talk, yeah? And I'm sure the others would be as well."
"Thanks, that means a lot." This time, Peter did manage a small smile of gratitude.
"Of course, kid," Wanda smiled, but the deep rooted pain in her eyes gave away how she was really feeling.
"I can't imagine... I mean, I don't know," Peter shook his head. "I just don't know what to do." His voice cracked towards the end of his sentence, his face crumpling.
"Hey, hey, far worse things have happened than this thing with Mysterio, and you're freaking Spiderman," Wanda said taking Peter firmly by the shoulders. "And, look it's always gonna hurt losing people you love. But it gets better. I know everyone says that and it's annoying and you never believe them but I promise you, I've had plenty of experience knowing the matter. It won't always hurt this much."
"How-" Peter had to stop speaking as a son broke out of him. Wanda's own eyes pricked with tears and she pulled the teenager towards her.
"Everything's going wrong," Peter choked out. "Everything..."
"It has to go wrong before it can get better," Wanda murmured, her mind turning to all that had gone wrong for her. Had things gotten better, really? "They will."
Peter swallowed hard and pulled away, swiping at his eyes. He felt like he had cried more in the last few days than he had in years. He didn't really have a problem crying in front of Wanda. Something about her, despite being an even get and someone he would previously have tried his hardest to impress, made him feel very comfortable. But he didn't want to be such a mess. Everyone else was so strong. Why couldn't he be?
"How do you get so good at dealing with this hard stuff?" he mumbled, almost to himself.
"You don't get good at it," Wanda replied, wiping away her own tears. "You just get better at not letting how you feel rule over everything. You get... Better at looking strong, even though it's the opposite of how you feel."
"Sure as heck I don't feel very strong," Peter mumbled. "And I'm meant to be like, a superhero or something."
"Who says superheroes have to be strong all the time?"
Peter smiled; a real smile this time. "You're gonna become like, my go to for talking to someone about this stuff. My own personal superhero therapist."
Wanda laughed softly. "That's an occupation I never thought I'd fall into."
"Seems you're not too bad at it."
"Well, thanks, Spiderboy."