1.31 "Your Plan?"

A few days later. At the Mayor's office.

I walked inside and saw a magic bean plant there in a terrarium

I walked inside and saw a magic bean plant there in a terrarium. I froze.

Then i heard from behind me  "did you know?"

Regina. 

I turned to her  "about what?"

Regina "about them planting magic beans to go back home"

I shook my head and froze "no"

Regina "are you telling me the truth?"

I nodded "Yes"

Suddenly Hook walked inside.

My jaw dropped.

Regina said amused and surprised "Captain"

I smiled "you look like you've had a rough time"

Hook glared at me "indeed i have. i've come to ask you for your protection "

Regina "From Gold? "

Me "I'm surprised you'd show your face in this town, once you noticed your murder didn't take"

Hook "Well, we've got bigger problems. That man, Greg Mendell, the one who hit me the night i shot Belle, well, he#s in league with some woman. She abducted me in New York and dragged me back to Mendell. They want me to make an alliance with the two of you and then betray you. That's why they let me go. And i say, let's you two and i make an alliance and we'll..we'll skip the unpleasant betrayal business. "

Regina "why should i trust you?"

Hook " i took up with your mother for a reason. Perhaps the three of us could reestablish our alliance"

Regina "My mother died"

He froze "well, that is sad news indeed. I'm sorry. She will be missed"

I scoffed.

Hook "i will tell you this. I knew her well enough to now that what she wanted most in the world was to see you and Echo win"

Regina and i looked at each other before looking at Hook.