"Unpleasant Time?"

At the Sheriff's station.

Emma, Elsa and i were here trying to find some information about Sarah Fisher

Emma opened a box of files "Somewhere in here there's got to be something on her"

Elsa "There has to be a better strategy. While we're reading files, my sister is out there somewhere. we have to confront this Snow Queen"

I nodded "And we will, but we need to find her first. "

Emma "We have to be careful. This woman is tricky. She seems to know both of us, and we don't remember anything about her. And something tells me that that is not an accident"

Elsa "you think she took our memories?"

Emma "i'm really good with names and faces. It was my job. She took 'em, all right. The Question is why. We need to find out what the hell she's up to"

Suddenly Hook walked inside "Paperwork ahoy!"

He was carrying a box in his head "Old City records from the Mayor's office, per your request"

Then he put the box down and opened it.

I smiled and he shot me one back.

suddenly Will called out from the cell "Oi! Somebody's forgotten about me dinner!I had the bangers and mash"

I looked at Emma who shot me an annoyed look.

Emma then walked over to him "you had the water and pop tart"

She handed him the water bottle and the pop tart.

Will "Somebody already had a nibble"

I glared at Emma "Yeah because that was my pop tart"

Will "That's a relief"

Then he took a bite from the pop tart "Now, i've served me time. So, when will i be free?"

Emma "when i say so"

I put a file back into the box when i felt a hook around my waist. Yeah, Hook got his hook back for some reason. I liked the hook better than his hand.