1.48 Zelena

Next day.

We were all here at Neals' grave

No one was anything anything as they put the coffin into the hole.

I felt an arm around my waist and i leaned my head against Hook's shoulder. 

At Granny's.

I was throwing darts at the board. Hitting bull's eye over and over again. I want that witch dead.

Suddenly i felt someone behind me "perhaps i should pain a bull's-eye on the Wicked Witch's back"

Me "she'll get more than a dart when i find her"

Hook "i know you're hurting, princess, but there are better ways to grieve Baelfire's death than letting anger overcome you"

I looked at him "Let me guess, rum?"

He held up a bottle, smirking "never hurts"

Me "I'll stick with anger. At least till i burn that witch alive"

Hook "Take it from me, vengeance isn't gonna make you feel better. "

I nodded "it will. "

Hook sighed "have you talked to Henry?"

I looked at Henry who was sitting in the booth and the back to Hook "no. I don't know what to tell him"

Hook "perhaps i could talk to him. "

I looked at him surprised "about what?"

Hook "i knew Bae as a boy. Perhaps Henry would like to hear what his father was like when he was his age"

My voice cracked, surprised  "you would do that?"

He nodded "aye. It could help the boy make peace with his father's passing. And me"

I looked down.

Hook "Echo?"

I looked at him "be careful, please. Zelena's still out there ."