"I Got You!"

At Snow's apartment. (Still in the Underworld)

That hell dog did some serious damage to the apartment.  I'm actually surprised it's still standing.

Regina picked up an arrow "Found more arrows."

 Robin sighed and walked down to us " You do not want to see what that hell dog did upstairs. "

Emma "So, we think we're ready? "

Gold walked inside and looked at us "What are you doing? "

David answered confused "We're gonna get Hook. What's it look like? "

Me "We know Hades will have him in some sort of isolation. Meg told us there's an entrance nearby. "

Gold "So all 45 of you are gonna slip down into the deepest level of detention in the Underworld?. Hades knows you're here. He'll have put up barriers to keep the living out of all the places he doesn't want us going. You walk into his domain, you'll all be puffs of dust. "

Me " So we get a new plan. "

Mr Gold nodded "Correct. Five of you occupy yourselves as you will. Perhaps cleaning?  You and I will go in with the assistance of a helpful dead person. I can extend their aura, if you will, so that two living souls can get through Hades' barrier. "

I froze confused "Wait a minute. Yesterday, you hid in your shop. Today, you're gonna lead the charge to find a man that you hate the most?"

Mr Gold nodded " Yeah, because I-I realized that if don't step in, we are never gonna get home, and I want very much to get home to my wife."

Me "Okay. So how do we get a helpful dead person to loan their aura so we can confront the god of the Underworld himself?"

 Mr Gold "You leave that to me. I've got someone in mind. Someone I've known a long time."

At the Main Street. 

I saw Gold walking over to me with a woman by his side. 

Gold "Echo?"

I looked at them. 

Gold " There's someone I'd like you to meet. This is Milah, my ex-wife. She's also Baelfire's mother, of course. And Hook's ex, also. They had a torrid affair-"

Oh my god. 

I shook my head "i just want to point out that i never had anything with your son. He and i were like siblings and i still love him like  little brother"

Milah eyed me "So, you're with my former lover? Is that right? "

I raised an eyebrow at her tone and nodded "Exactly "

Gold "I'm sure we're gonna laugh ourselves sick about all this one day. I suggest you follow me before this gets even more awkward."

At my house. 

I asked confused " The way to Hell is here? So, what, the gates of hell are in my house?"

Somehow that's not surprising me at all. 

 Mr Gold "As was the stone of Excalibur. The pirate has a knack for targeting real estate with hidden value. "

We walked inside. The house was abandoned.

 A baby cradle was one of the rooms, with a stuffed toy bear and tiger underneath.