"Trust Me"

Flashback. Back in Camelot. Night. 

I froze when i heard whispers.  Something was calling me. 

Gold "A strange sound, isn't it? why don't you have a look where this is coming from"

I walked out of the room and followed the whispers.

Then i walked into another room and over to a box. I opened it and saw my dagger in there. 

Gold "so that's where it's coming from... your dagger. Since Regina left it in her room, i say, uh, finders keepers"

 I went to grab it but something was blocking it. 

Gold "she put a spell on it. that's nothing for you to shatter it"

I shook my head "i can't"

Gold "it's calling to its other half"

I growled at him "leave me alone"

Gold "Your friends cannot protect you, Echo"

Me "stop talking"

Gold "save yourself"

I yelled "Stop"

Then I threw a fireball at him but he vanished and it nearly hit Hook who was walking inside. 

He looked at me shocked "calm down. There's no one here. it's just us. "

then he walked closer to me "Just you and me"

he hugged me. 

I hugged him back  "He's inside my head. I can't get him out, Hook. He's here. He's always here"

I saw Gold standing there leaning against the doorframe. 

---

Hook and i were following Henry to a hide out. 

The others thought it wasn't save for me anymore since Arthur wants the dagger. Charming trusts Arthur but Snow doesn't which lead to some serious arguments between the couple. 

Henry " come on, Echo. We're almost there"

Then we walked into a cabin.

Henry "It's nice here, right?.  A good place to rest"

Hook "It's a quiet and isolated little nook. How did you turn up such a refuge, lad?"

Henry"Well, there's this girl"

Hook smiled "is there, indeed? Well, i like this tale already"

Me "and i hate it already"

Henry shook his head, nervous  "It's not like that. Her name's Violet. She brought me here. The stables belongs to her family"

Me "so you two are getting close?"

Henry shook his head "no not at all. We're just hanging out"

suddenly we heard a Violet's voice "hallo? who's in there"

Henry's eyes widened "That's her. Hide. hide. go on. Go on"

Hook and i hid behind some woods. We peeked up from behind the wood to watch them. 

Violet walked inside and smiled at Henry "Henry, what are you doing here?"

Henry smiled "hey, i was wondering if you'd be interested on taking me riding?"

Violet nodded, smiling "yeah, i'd love to.  come on, i'll introduce you to Nicodemus"