1.49 Training Emma

A few days later. At the docks.

Regina was doing a protection spell on Snow's apartment

Regina was doing a protection spell on Snow's apartment. Emma wanted me to talk to Hook, maybe he could take care of Henry again.

I walked over to Hook.

Smee walked away from him, not noticing me. 

Me "Smee, a rat, as always"

Hook chuckled "to what do i owe the pleasure, princess?"

Me "i was wondering if you could take care of Henry again"

Hook smiled "if you want to get close to me, you just have to ask. There's no need to use that lad as an excuse"

I smiled "Stop making this about you, Captain. I need your help because Regina and i are gonna train Emma in magic. We need every help we can get to defeat Zelena"

Hook "That's the first reasonable plan i've heard since this all began"

I nodded.

Hook "Magic is a part of you, princess. Don't forget, i was there when fought against Cora. I saw the power inside of you."

I shook my head "Hook, i can't be the same person i was back home. And after we defeated Zelena, i'm done"

Hook asked confused "What are you talking about?"

Me "I don't belong here. not anymore. I may be born in the enchanted forest, but my whole life was a lie. And when i left home i started a new life here, in New York. Henry doesn't remember growing up here. He doesn't remember how his life here was"

Hook "what about the life you remember? You can't just pretend like this never happened. Trust me. I spent the last year trying to do just that, return to the person i used to be, and it didn't work. "

I asked confused "why? What happened over the last year that you're not telling me?"

Hook sighed, shaking his head  "it matters not. Just take it from me, just this once. No matter how much you wish you could go back to your old life, you can't"

In Regina's vault.

Regina "don't touch anything"

Emma "How am i supposed to learn magic if i can#t touch anything?"

Regina "The same way i did with Rumple. We're going to create a solid foundation first and then build your skills from the ground up"

Emma picked up a cut off claw.

Regina glared at her and snatched the claw out of her hand "i said, don't touch. So, while we're here, who's looking after Henry? The Un-Charming?"