1.37 The Coconutshell

Emma stormed to us "the map is working. We know where Henry is"

Regina "Where?"

Emma showed the map to Hook.

Hook nodded "We're here, at the southern tip of the isle, in the middle of the Dark Jungle. And Pan's camp lies due north"

Emma "That's where he's keeping Henry"

Regina "Well, what are we waiting for?"

Hook sighed "Well, the terrain's not easy. There will undoubtedly be some nasty impediments along the way"

Charming "We should prepare. We only made it out of our last encounter because Pan let us. We need a new plan"

Emma nodded "Agreed. It's time we stop playing his game and he starts playing ours"

Regina "and if i disagree?"

Emma glared at her  "go ahead. But i think you know our best chance is together"

Regina nodded "you better be right"

They all started to walk again.

Hook held me back and i looked at him.

He took his flask out "that's what defeats a nasty little boy"

Then he offered it to me.

Me "is rum your solution to everything?"

Hook took a sip from it "well, it certainly doesn't hurt"

Then he offered it to me.

I grabbed it and took a sip from it.

-----------

It was so hot in the jungle and we have still a long way ahead of us .

Me "how much farther ?"

Emma looked at the map "we should be getting close to Pan's liar. Going in a straight-line course"

We all stopped and looked at us.

Emma froze "son of a ...how is it now behind us?"

Snow asked confused  "how can that be?"

Regina "you got us lost"

I shook my head "she didn't. It's the camp. Pan's moving it"

Charming "He's playing tricks on us"

Emma "if Pan's camp keeps moving, how are we gonna find Henry?"

Regina "so, this while trek's been for nothing.I told you walking was idiotic. If we can just use some magic, we can materialize grab Henry"

Snow "we don't know where the camp is. Have you even been listening?"

Hook "Pan'll have shields against magic.I fear such an attempt would end in your death. And more importantly, mine. Which is why we're walking"

Regina "Well, then what's your idea? how are e gonna find it?"

Hook "by using someone he trusts."

Charming asked confused "who? Because i'd guess he certainly doesn't trust you"

Hook looked at me.

I shook my head, amused "don't look at me"

Hook sighed and shot me a look "a fairy lived here when i was about..."

Me "You think she's still here?"

Hook shrugged "she might. she'd be an inside source ,knows all about the camp and can get us in. She might even have some pixie dust left. Perhaps we could fly in"