Not Robin

At my place. 

Charming "i wanna say something. Echo, i am so proud of what you did tonight. Defeating Gideon reminds us that, with a little bit of hope, nothing can tear this family apart. i'd like to make a toast"

We all raised our glasses. 

Charming "to family"

Then we took sip of our drinks. 

Me "thanks, David, it's good to be home. "

Charming "i just wish the whole family was here"

I nodded, sighing "i know. Me too. but we will find a way to break this curse"

Charming "right, of course"

I looked at Hook and smiled. 

He looked at me and smiled. 

A few days later. At Regina's. 

I leaned back in my chair "so, how is Robin doing?"

Regina sighed "He's trying"

Me "i like him. He's really great guy and most importantly, he loves and respects you. You know, that's all i ever wanted fro you"

Regina "but.."

Me " i can't help but wonder if that's really him. "

She looked at me confused. 

Me "He may look like Robin and behave like Robin but that doesn't mean it's him. Trust me. I once kissed Hook's twin when we were in that alternative universe. And i also kissed Charming's twin when we were in the Underworld. World of differences! Like you can't even compare."

Then i grimaced "Maybe don't tell Hook that i said that"

Regina looked at the glass in her hands "we've barely even talked. "

Me "there are definitely things you should tell him. Like, for example, that he has a daughter"

Regina shook his head  "it's not his daughter"

I nodded "Exactly my point. they are different people. you just admitted it yourself"

Regina sighed "but there could be a part of him in there. He was able to cross into the real world, that...that has to mean something"

Me "Regina, i want this to work out for you. trust me. I want you to feel this kind of happiness again. you deserve it more than anyone i know. You've fought so hard for this. But i am worried"

Regina nodded  "i know. me, too"

At my place. 

I walked to the house when i came across Hook. 

Hook looked at me confused "hey, love, i thought you were going to spend the day with Emma"

I nodded "i am gonna get her. "

Hook "i can't let you in there"

I asked confused "why not?"

Hook "because i just really, desperately need to kiss you"

He went to kiss me but i laughed and moved back "you're forgetting something"

Hook tensed "what's that?"

Me "that i can tell when you're lying, Captain"

Hook sighed. 

Me "what is it?"

Hook "the truth is, um i am a bit off at the moment. Because of Archie"

I asked confused "Archie?"

Hook nodded "Yeah, i paid the cricket a visit, because i needed to talk to him about ..about you. "

Me "oh?"

Hook "i thought you were gonna die. and that does something to a man . it changed the way he thinks about things -about us."

He sighed "and he reminded me how important it was to share my feelings. and i didn't want to let you in that house without sharing them, so, feelings shared"

I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him. 

he kissed me back. 

I sighed "so why am i here again? Emma, right!"

At Regina's. night. 

I walked in "you wanted to talk to me "

Regina nodded "i did"

Me "did you tell him about the baby?"

She nodded "i did. and, well, we , sort of fought about it, and then....there was a kiss. "

I raised my eyebrows "and?"

Regina shook her head "and it was nothing"

I froze. 

Regina "it was like kissing a photograph. it isn't him. and, you were right. "

I sighed "i wished i wasn't"

She nodded "i know.  it is not your fault. it's mine. i just wanted it to be true. i mean, there is a reason he made it through the portal, right?and  if i am not the reason then what is it?"

Me "he came through the portal because he has something it recognized as real. maybe its bot about there being a reason why. Maybe it just counts who he is"

Regina "well, he is not my Robin Hood. so who is he? and what does he want?"

Night. At my house. 

I walked down the front porch and over to Hook "hey, there you are. we just got back. i missed you. i just opened a bottle of rum"

He smiled "sounds wonderful."

I smiled. 

Hook "uhm i'll be in there in a minute"

I nodded "okay"

Then i kissed him and walked back inside.