"I Did Not Start This Fight"

Gideon and i walked inside. 

God, i hope Henry and Emma were asleep. 

Me "You sent Hook away on the submarine? You took him away from me? "

Gideon "And you'll get him back... as soon as we destroy the Black Fairy together."

Me " Now you want my help? You have a funny way of asking for a favor."

Gideon " I suspect, without a little nudging, I already know the answer, then. "

Me "Answer's always the same. "

Gideon "Then I suggest you reconsider, because given the protection spell I placed over him, it's impossible for him to return. "

Me "I'll find a way. "

Gideon " I have your tear, remember? I'm the only one that can bring him back. "

I threw him back "You tried to kill me with that sword, and you failed, and now you think you can bully me? I will never help you. If you don't bring Hook back on your own, I will make you do it. "

Gideon "Do you really think you frighten me? Do you think anything frightens me? You have no idea what I've been through. I was raised by the Black Fairy. Do you know the depths of depravity in her soul? If I don't stop her, no one will. Hundreds of people are depending on me to save them... children that I swore to protect. So you... you think... you think you're so righteous? You think I'm the bad guy? You are so far wrong, Savior. So, yes, you bested me. But now we have a common cause, whether you know it or not, so I would think long and hard how badly you want to see your captain again. I will not give up my mission... or my word. "

At Gold's shop. 

I walked into Gold's shop "Gold! Get out here... now. -- I've got questions, and you better have answers."

Gold " Well, if you want answers, I suggest you start by asking nicely."

Belle walked out with him. 

Me " I'm done with nice. Your son has a death wish, which, if he messes with me one more time, I'm happy to fulfill. "

Belle "What did he do now? "

Me "He banished Hook to another realm. He's using him as a bargaining chip to force me to help him to kill the Black Fairy. "

Gold "He did? "

I nodded " Yes, he did. Now, I know nothing about this Fairy, but I'm guessing you do."

Gold nodded " Yeah, she's my mother. "

I nodded annoyed "of course she is"

Gold "She stole Gideon from the Blue Fairy, took him away to another realm where time moves differently, tortured him for years. "

Me "Why would she do that? "

Gold "To hurt me. "

Me "Her own son? "

Gold "That tells you all you need to know about her. "

Belle "Echo, please don't hurt Gideon. He was not born evil. No, she made him this way. If you help him, though, he will be on the side of good. I-I'm certain. "

Me "Belle, I can only go with what I see and what I know. "

Gold "Then know this... belief in good and hope isn't the only reason to spare my son and help destroy the Black Fairy. Right now we have an opportunity to not only destroy her and save him, but to save all of us. "