"Don't Leave Me"

We were rushing down the Main Street, trying to find Hook. 

Charming " Echo, slow down. We need to talk about this. We need a plan."

Me "The plan is to find Hook before he resurrects all of the Dark Ones. You think dealing with one is bad then you have no idea"

Leroy walked to us with Happy, Walter, Doc, Mr Clark, and Bashful"There's more than one Dark One?!"

 David sighed " It's a long story. "

Leroy "Well, no matter. There's seven of us. "

Happy corrected him m" Six. Dopey's still a tree."

 Leroy " We may be down a dwarf, but we're ready to fight. "

I shook my head "You won't have to. I'm going to take care of this."

 David asked, doubting me " You think you can talk him out of this? "

Regina shook her head "There's no talking. We have to hit him with everything we've got. "

Snow " Well, it's not his fault. He didn't want to become the Dark One. "

I yelled "i get it, okay?! I turned him into the Dark One. None of that matters anymore. Regina's right. We need to hit him with everything. "

Snow " This is a man you love, Echo"

I looked at her hurt "That man died back in Camelot. Now all there is, is the Dark One. So, no matter how hard this might be... we need to split up, find him, and stop him... no matter what it takes. "

At Gold's shop 

there was nothing here which could lead to Hook. Great. 

Me " No sign of Hook! Think the next stop's Jolly Roger. "

Suddenly i heard Henry from outside "Echo, help me!"

I rushed out and saw that Nimue was about to walk through Henry. 

Me "Henry! don't move! "

Nimue " Too late for that. "

Then she walked through Henry, disappearing in a cloud of smoke. 

Henry started to shake for a second. 

I rushed over to him "Henry! Henry, are you okay?!"

 Henry froze " I-I think so. "

Suddenly everyone else rushed to us. 

Regina asked pissed off " What just happened to us?! "

Mr Gold walked to us"I think I may have the answer to that. Check your wrists."

They all checked their wrists. 

 They all have the same mark.

I asked confused "What is that? "

Gold "That... is the mark of Charon. "

Henry "Charon? He was the ferryman in the old myths. He navigated a boat... to the Underworld. "

Mr Gold "Smart lad. You see, the Dark Ones only have a... a temporary pass into this world, like a like a tourist visa. The only way for them to stay... is to trade places with living souls. "

David" Meaning us? "

Gold nodded " Exactly. "

then he pointed to the room " And when the moon reaches its peak, the ferry from the underworld will arrive... and drag us down there. "