Hercules

I was walking through the cemetery, feeling not good at all. 

Charming asked confused "Echo, What are - What are you doing? We've got a lot of ground to cover."

I looked at him and gestured to the graves in front of me "David, these graves. They're all from my father's kingdom. They were my subjects. I was supposed to protect them. And now how am I supposed to protect my family in the Underworld? "

David " Because you're not doing this alone. Echo, we will find a way to protect this family. We always do. Now, come on. The other's are looking for Hook in the woods just south of here. Let's go help them. "

He turned around to leave. 

Me "Charming"

He turned to me "Yeah?"

Me "I am sorry"

He froze. 

My voice broke and i shook my head "i shouldn't have told Snow about us. I am so sorry for backstabbing you like that. I am so sorry"

He nodded "it's okay"

Me "I hope i didn't put your marriage at risk"

Charming shook his head " Snow's still a little mad and upset but she'll survive it. This marriage will survive it"

Me "Charming, i never wanted to get in between you two. "

He nodded "i know"

Me "please, forgive me"

He nodded and hugged me "of course i'll forgive you, Echo."

I nodded, smiling "Thank you"

He nodded. 

Then we started to walk away but i stopped at a grave.

David " What is it? "

I keeled down to the grave and touched the stone. 

Flashback. At the summer palace, (young Echo)

I was sitting next to Regina on the thrones in the throne room. 

Some villagers were here complaining about their problems. 

I was holding a "wanted" poster with a picture of dead eye on the front.

Man "Princess Echo, you must stop him. The bandit and his men... they're terrorizing our villages and roads. "

I froze " But my father... he's on a diplomatic mission. I'll send word to him. "

He shook his head "By the time it reaches him, we will all be dead. We need help now. "

Regina "Fear not. My stepdaughter will take care of all of you. "

 I looked at Regina surprised " I will? "

Regina nodded, smiling. 

Man " What do we do? People are dying. Princess Snow? "

I started to panic "I'm sorry."

Then i stood up and rushed out of the room "i am so sorry"

---

I was running through the woods, not really looking were i was running.Suddenly i fell into a hole and screamed. 

I tried to climb out of it but there was no use.  

i yelled " No. Help! Anyone?! "