1.44 A Year Later

A year later. In a park.Night. 

I walked down the park, waiting for Dominic when someone grabbed me and spun me around

Me "Hey, Domy, i thought tha-you?"

The stranger from the other night was there. He had tried to kiss me when i opened the door. 

Stranger "i can explain"

Me "you are a stalker! "

Stranger "don't scream. Just hear me out. i don't do this very often, so treasure it, love. i've come to apologize. "

Me "For trying to kiss me?"

Stranger "i was simply trying to jog your memory. "

Me "you should go, now. "

Stranger"Echo, your sister is in great danger. "

i looked at him irritated "you really have no idea what you're talking about"

Stranger "cause you think your sister passed away? i'm here to tell you everything you believed is wrong"

I shook my head "you don't know me"

Stranger "i know you better than you know yourself"

Then he took a paper out and shoved it to me "Take a gender, here's an address. If you want to know who you really are, who your sisters are, go there"

Me "Leave now"

Stranger "you've been there before. A year ago. You just don't remember"

Me " a year ago I lived in Bosten till my apartment was set on fire and i moved to New York to get closer to my niece and her son"

The stranger nodded, impressed "Regina really did a number on you"

Me "You are a crazy person. Or a liar. Or both"

Stranger "i prefer dashing rapscallion. Scoundrel?"

Me "one reason i should not punch you in the face"

Stranger "you really don't believe me. Try using your superpower. "

I froze.

Stranger nodded "Yep. I know about that. use it. See that i'm telling the truth"

Me "just because you think something is real it's not real"

Stranger nodded "Maybe, maybe not. But i know you, princess. You sense something is of. Go to that address. Take a chance. Then you'll want to talk. And when you do, i'll be in Central PARK. By the entrance to the zoo. Don't do it for me. Or you. Do it for your family. they need your help"

Then he walked away.

I looked after him when i heard Dominic behind me.

Dom "Hey, princess"