Chapter 9: Amnesia

Her bedroom door opens to reveal Aria and the pack doctor

Her bedroom door opens to reveal Aria and the pack doctor. Leianne pulls away and hides in her shower. I fix my clothes and saunter out, to meet the unwanted company.

"Hi Alpha, She will wake up in about 4 hours. When she wakes, give her some warm tea and let her keep drinking water. She hit her head hard, but she'll come around." Dr. Stan says.

"Thank you very much for coming. You are dismissed." I say and she nods before leaving.

"Where's Leianne?" Aria asks concerned.

"She's somewhere in the house," I say nervously.

"Jerome. Don't tell Leianne about your brothers please, I haven't told her yet." Aria whispers.

"You know, I forgot about that. Why haven't you told her? Are you embarrassed by my brothers?" I ask sternly.

"No, I am not, I love them. I'm just not ready for her to know yet." She says and I nod in understanding.

"Of course, I won't tell her a thing," I say and Aria hugs me in response.

She walks out of the room and locks the door behind her. I go back into the bathroom and eye Leianne silently laughing in the shower.

"What are you laughing at, missy?" I ask her.

"The situation that recently happened. We were almost caught." She says breathily.

"Yeah, whatever. Come kiss me." I say and she hurriedly gets out of the shower.

"Someone is--"I start, but she cuts me off.

"Eager? Yes, yes, I am eager for you." She says and kisses me passionately.

I kiss her back just as passionately. I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps hers around my neck. We engage in passionate kissing for as long as we can, before pulling away for a breather.

"You're so beautiful, babe," I say, and she blushes.

I place her on the bathroom counter and stand between her legs. She pulls me in for another kiss. I pull away and start kissing her jawline. I want to make her feel the passion, I feel for her. I leave open-mouthed kisses on her neck, causing her to moan lowly. I move down to her collar bone littering kisses there.

There is a furious knocking coming from her bedroom door — must be Aria. I move away from Leianne, and she climbs down the counter.

"I'm coming," Leianne shouts.

She exits the bathroom, to open the bedroom door. I stay in the bathroom, tidying myself once again, before exiting. Aria comes in and sits on the bed. She studies Leianne and me carefully, a knowing glint in her eyes. I notice Leianne blushing profusely, giving Aria more reason to be suspicious.

"I know y'all were doing something. I don't know what it was though. But get it best frienddddd!" Aria says, screaming the last part.

"Aria, you're too loud, Lenora could be awake and hear that," I say.