Chapter 12: Key Meeting, with a Ship on the Side~

There was supposed to be a little meet up at Dream's house. Ink had told Killer it was serious and he had to go, but Killer didn't understand why. He had only known Dream for about a day or two, but then again, they had easily hit it off. They would be texting non stop, it didn't impact much considering that they had only known each other for a short time.

Unfortunately, Killer still has to deal with his sh*t job for the day. But at least he'd be passing Dream's house, so they could do the wave thing that they do. Killer didn't know how else to describe it, really. Since he had to do his job, he was going to be late for the meet up. But he didn't mind. As long as there wasn't that much people, Killer would be fine.

Dream mentioned having a twin brother that was kind of the opposite of him. Kind of was an underestimation. Killer had seen him before in the background of the window, he was terrifying, and Killer felt like he was going to be tested at the meet up.

As he was nearing their house, Killer saw the window open, while Dream's face popped up; more lively than ever. Outstretching his hand, Dream waved ecstatically. He waved back, flashing a grin and continuing to walk away. It was a fun highlight of his day before, and now he actually knows Dream.

From their texts, Killer also found out Dream had a cat that hated every fibre of his being. He's seen it sitting on the window before, it was almost as if it was glaring at everyone. Their name was Feisty, which seemed to make sense for a cat.

Sighing, Killer put his hands in his pockets, focusing on the path ahead of him. Well, now he had to do his job.

- - Time Skip - -

"Uh, what's going on?" As suspected, he had arrived late. But it was utter chaos. You see, Killer only knew about a third of everyone that was here.

Dream was trapped in a headlock by Ink, playfully begging to be let go. Blue was trying to pet the cat, who was hissing at him to go away. Another skeleton was assisting him, he had a hood on and similar clothes to Killer.

A skeleton with a hole in his head was pestering another mystery person, who looked like he'd rather be anywhere else. Killer knew the feeling.

And right in the middle was Dream's brother, sitting on the couch and reading a book. He looked even scarier up close.

When Killer had asked the question, everyone turned their heads up to him. He didn't really care, it wasn't that many people. Dream looked at him with confusion, and then glaring at Ink; who flashed him a teasing look. Killer can already guarantee he wasn't actually invited officially by Dream, but Ink had persisted. Now he knew why.

Dream cleared his throat, and everyone stopped staring at Killer, only to look at Dream.

"Okay, we're here to talk about the keys. It would be best for all of us to introduce ourselves since not everyone knows each other." Oh great, introductions. Yay. What did Dream mean by keys?

"The name's Horror." The skeleton with a hole in his head went first, the name oddly fitting.

"Cross..." The one that Horror had been annoying. Blue's friend and Horror looked at him with wide eye sockets, which was a little weird. Maybe he doesn't talk much.

"Nightmare." Of course, Killer was going to have a great time with this guy. Every time Dream had waved at him in the morning, he was always there, glaring.