Chapter 17:

A/N Disclaimer: there is some smut in this chapter. Consider yourselves warned  🙈

SONG: wicked games- the weekend( this is one of my favorite songs. Top 10 for sure)

CHAPTER 17:

My first day as a police officer went great. Alvaro drove me to work at 8 am and Mr. Gomez was the first person to greet me. He introduced me to my new co-workers, a guy named Gabriel and a girl named Helena.

They both were fluent in English so the communication with them was pretty easy. I found out that they met each other at the police academy and that they had been dating for over a year now. They were both professionals though and they did not make me feel like an intruder at all.

The lieutenant explained to us that for the first couple of weeks we would be helping out with the paper work before we were allowed to go on patrol or do any kind of outdoor activities might be required of us. He asked us what would we prefer and all of us decided we wanted to be out on the road, catching all the bad guys.

The first week passed quickly with us organizing one of the old offices that would end up being our own, helping with paper work as planned and having a tour of all the facilities at the police station.

Before I knew it, it was already 3pm and another day at the office had come to an end. I had asked Alvaro whether a guard could come pick me up  today and drive me to a nearby mall to buy some things that I needed. Alvaro did not question my intentions and right as I was out of the police station I noticed Pepe waiting on me in his car.

Pepe was actually a pretty laid-back guy. He allowed me to listen to whatever music I liked and did not comment on the fact that I probably had the worst singing voice he had ever heard. He just left me sing at the top of my lungs Enrique Iglesias's lyrics without even the slightest of protests. Such a chill dude.

And he also agreed on leaving me alone inside the mall to shop since I told him that I didn't want to bore him to death.

To be honest, I was just too embarrassed because I did not want anyone to see what I was buying since I would be following Jasmine's suggestions to a T. I had to postpone the realization of the plan since my period decided to show up unexpectedly last week so I was now ready to go through with this.

Once more, I took out Jasmine's little paper and read what my crazy friend had written.

'Operation: seduce Alvaro' It read right at the top before continuing with:

1)Buy yourself some new naughty lingerie, girl. I don't care if you already own half a dozen, buy some more.

2)Wax yourself EVERYWHERE.( this is very important)

3)Watch some porn. You need to be educated, my dear.

4)Surprise the shit out of him. He must not see it coming!

5)Just go with the flow and do what feels natural. It's not rock science.

6)And most importantly...Enjoy yourself!

P.S I want all the dets afterwards.Call me.
              With love,
Your amazing friend Jasmine <3

Every time I read Jasmine's note I laughed with my whole heart. She must have thought I was a complete mess when it came to things like this but that was not entirely true.

Yes, I wasn't a pro in seduction but I knew my mate was in love with me. He had to want to be with me the same way I wanted to be with him. I just wished to make this day memorable. I wasn't into romantic stuff like rose petals and teddy bears so I was going for a more forward approach.