Chapter 18:

Chapter 18:

Song: Madness- Muse

A/N . WARNING , this chapter contains a SEXUAL scene. If you feel uncomfortable reading those, just read the beginning and the end of this chapter.

"Helena, Gabriel, Dawn, you guys have proved to me through training and your tests that you are more than capable of being part of the Albarracin police department. But practicing in this building and actually being on the field are two different things and since all three of you are rookies, I thought you could use some guidance from a fellow police officer who was in your shoes just a few years ago. This right here is Lieutenant Mario Piqué. He is 27 years old and he joined the force just 5 years ago. And although I will never admit I am old, I do realize that it will be easier for you guys to have someone closer to your own age as your mentor." Mr. Gomez told us as he introduced us to our new mentor.

Mr. Mario Pique was a young officer who had accomplished a lot in his early years. He was one of the youngest men to ever become a Lieutenant.  The guy was extremely tall and well-built but his demeanor was warm and welcoming. As he was standing right next to Mr. Gomez, he looked like he was really excited to be training us so that put all of us in a good mood.

"It is a pleasure to meet you all. This will be the first time I will have the responsibility to train new officers so it will be a learning experience for me as well. I have read all of your files and I am very impressed with your abilities, both physical and mental. I really hope the time we will spend with each other will be beneficial for us all. So, without further ado, I will need you three to meet me at the training field in 5 minutes so we can get this show on the road. Mr. Gomez." Mr. Pique said with a polite smile and then left us all in our office.

All three of us shared an enthusiastic look and we swiftly stood up, saluting Mr. Gomez and then getting our butts to the training ground as quickly as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------

After a week of working out with Mr. Pique, today was the first time he let us go home at just around 14.00 pm. He actually said that we've made a lot of progress and we deserved a break. I wasn't gonna disagree with him obviously since we seriously had been giving it our all. I am talking about constant training from 8.00am to 17.00pm, every single day. Hell, it was even hard for me sometimes and I was a werewolf. I couldn't imagine what it must be like for Gabriel and Helena.

Pepe, one of the guards from the castle, was the one to drive me back home from work since Alvaro was training the first she-wolves that had expressed their wish to become pack warriors.

When we reached the Albarracin castle, Pepe parked the car and gave me a polite nod. I decided that it would be fun to go surprise my man with my unexpected visit to the training grounds because I knew that he had been working hard to make Alpha Mateo's plan with the women warriors a success. A few minutes later, I had walked all the way to the training area as silently as possible, trying not to grab Alvaro's attention.

Now that we are mated, he could feel my presence even more strongly but I hoped his concentration to his task would occupy his mind so he wouldn't notice me.

I just stayed there, hidden behind a tree, looking at him from afar. He was with his back towards me and he seemed to be explaining something to three of the women. He was flawless as always, almost painfully breathtaking and I was kinda turned on by this determined and heavy way he was glancing at everybody.

My man was hella hot; he was the definition of sexiness and all the women that were surrounding him knew it. Most of them were females that had either lost or were rejected by their mates so they were probably single, and they could obviously appreciate a nice looking man when they saw one. I was actually not bothered by this...I was flattered that this amazing man was mine. All mine.