Chapter 22:

Chapter 22:

Song: Natasha Bedingfield- Unwritten (This song reminds me of "Laguna Beach" lol)

My visit to the US had to end at some point.

We had already stayed longer than we had planned in the beginning and although I had missed my family deeply, I had felt too eager to go back to Spain. I was eager to return home.

This time though I was bringing more people back with me.

My biological father, Timothy, decided to move back to Spain with us since searching for me was the only reason he had been living in USA. I was more than ecstatic to have him close to me where we could make up for all the time we had lost. However, he wasn't the only dear person to me to be moving permanently to Spain.

My sweet baby brother Peter ended up being mated to my brother-in-law, Carlos. We were all taken aback at first but when you put those two together, side by side, everything made complete sense. They were perfect for each other. Jonathan gave him permission to change packs instantly when Peter asked for it although my brother Adrian had been against it. My heart ached for Adrian, he was feeling like he was losing not only his brother but his best friend as well, but this had to be done. No one could go through life without their mate.

All of my siblings were stunned after hearing what my mother and their father had done to me and they were not on good terms with them anymore. Jenna and Adrian both moved to the pack house as the new Luna and Beta permanently. My previous Alpha, Alpha Christopher, had tried to ease their differences but my siblings were unwilling to keep in touch with the people that caused me so much pain. I had also tried talking to Jenna about it, asking her not to keep this against her parents because of me but she was determined to stay away from them.

"They hurt you, Dawn. You, the only person that had ALWAYS been there for all of us. It's gonna take a lot more than a few apologies for me to even consider talking to them again." Jenna had told me when I was pleading with her to reconsider her decision.

My little Jenna was all grown up now. She was a Luna. Jonathan and her had worked things out after he realized how paranoid he had sounded when he accused my sister of being in love with someone else. He had gathered the entire pack and had told her how sorry he was in front of everybody before asking her to officially become his Luna. They decided to have the transition ceremony while we were all still in the US and it had been one hell of a night. I had never seen a pack so happy and ready to welcome their new Alpha and Luna.

Another shocking piece of information that I came across was that I had actually met my half-brother from my dad's side before. Timothy talked to me about him on the flight back home and anyone can imagine my surprise when I found out his name and occupation. My brother's name was Mario Pique and he was a police officer. Yeap, the same Mario Pique that had been my new lieutenant at work. I had tried to be subtle about it the first day I went back to the police station, but I just couldn't keep my mouth shut. Timothy had already informed Mario that he had found me and that we were both coming to Spain. He had planned a dinner-party in order for us to 'meet' but the minute I saw Mario at work I blurred out the truth to him. He was dazed at first but a second later he gave me a strong hug and welcomed me to the family.

As I was trying to wrap my mind around all this new aspects of my life I realized how contained I actually felt in this very moment.

I was presently in our bedroom in the Godsend pack house and I was brushing my short hair, thinking about my new life when Alvaro came rushing in with a huge smile plastered on his face.