sixteen

Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance! Give peace a chance!

James' head was resting on Esme's  shoulder as they sat on the bus, travelling to the activity centre.

Esme smiled softly, using one hand to play with James' curly hair whilst he napped on her, clearly exhausted.

"What is up with you two?" Erin asked with a smirk

"Nothing" Esme said

"Aye, There's definitely something going on with you both" Orla added

"Nothing is going on" Esme mumbled

"He's asleep" Michelle said "So, do you like James?"

"Of course I like him, he's one of my best friends" Esme said

"Do you like like James?" Erin asked

Esme shrugged carefully, not wanting to wake up James as the others grinned at her.

"I didn't say yes" Esme said "But i'm not saying no"

-

"No hate! Let's integrate!" Jenny cheered

"Kill me" Sister Michael mumbled.

Esme jumped of the bus, walking to stand with Michelle at the front of the huddle with a smirk.

"The Prods have landed!" Michelle cheered.

The bus unloaded and a ton of lads jumped off the bus. They were tall, some of them were incredibly handsome and others just weren't.

"Fuck me" Michelle gasped "There are some right lookers"

"Agreed" Esme said "I want the one in the jacket"

The two headmistresses instructed for the students to go inside and they did, standing in huddles.

"So our Lady Immaculate Girls have been split into groups - A through to F - as have The Londonderry Boys Academy" Sister Michael said "We'd like As to find As, Bs to find Bs, etc, and so on"

"It's very straightforward" The other headmistress stated "However, if that isn't clear, feel free to say so"

"But" Sister Michael said "Know that you will be judged"

The groups found each other and exchanged their presents. Everyone was wearing labels so they could easily know each other's names.

"Ah, lads" Erin said "You really shouldn't have"

"I'm starting to see that all right" Dee stated

"I'm definitely going to keep mine on my bed" Michelle said "Where I sleep, in my knickers"