thirty seven

Esme arrived back home, immediately walking upstairs and going straight to her room, walking over to her wardrobe

She pulled out a black mesh top, a black bra to wear underneath it and matched it with a pale pink skirt. With this, she wore white converse.

As she tied her hair in a ponytail, she received a text from Michelle, making her grin.

Michelle: We're all at the party and i'm getting drunk but no one else will.

Esme: I'll be there in ten and i'll get drunk with you xx

Esme smiled at her reflection, smiling softly as she walked out of the house, shutting the door gently behind her, knowing her mum wouldn't have a spare key.

Esme arrived at the party, the music could be heard from the end of the street as some teenagers were scattered along the empty road and some were crowded in John Paul's house, making Esme wonder where she would be.

She strolled into the party, her legs immediately leading her towards the kitchen where she grabbed a red solo cup and poured some of the mysterious alcohol into her cup.

She smiled, sipping from the cup and tapping it with her acrylics as she walked through the huddle of sweaty over to where she saw Michelle and James chatting.

She rushed over and James wrapped an arm around her waist, holding her tightly as he held a bottle of water in his hands.

"You're not drinking?" Esme asked the English boy

"Nope" He shook his head "I'm here to take care of the rest of you"

"Me and Esme are gonna get totally fucked" Michelle grinned

"Let's do this!" Esme screamed.

Michelle wandered off, leaving Esme alone with James and giving the two of them the space they craved.

"You look so good" Esme complimented.

James was dressed in a simple white shirt and black skinny jeans with black boots, his hair was left naturally but his height compared to Esme's made the boy look taller than he actually was, somehow making him even more attractive.

"God, Esme" James chuckled "You're so kind"

"I know I am" She smiled

"You look stunning, as usual" James complimented the girl

"Shut up" Esme blushed

"It's true" James nodded

Michelle screeched as she returned with a bottle of something that neither Esme or James recognised but by judging Michelle's excitement, they knew it must be strong.