seventeen

"I'm not sure about this"

Michelle, Erin, Clare, Esme, Orla and James were all walking towards the protestant boys rooms.

Michelle scoffed, rolling her eyes at Erin's hesitation.

"I knew you'd fanny out! These lads have moves" Michelle remarked

"You said so yourself, Michelle" Erin debated "And I haven't got any moves!"

Michelle turned to Erin, a grin plastered on her face.

"Look, let's just get in there, have a few drinks and just loosen up a bit" She coaxed

"No! No loosening up!" Erin shook her head "I don't like it!"

"Just be confident, Erin" James insisted with a smile "Boys like that"

"How the fuck would you know what boys like?" Michelle asked

"Cos I'm a boy, Michelle! I'm a real live boy" James professed.

"Aw, yeah, like Pinocchio" Orla chuckled

"Right" Esme said "I'll give you and Dee the space you need"

"Okay" Erin smiled.

Michelle knocked on the door, as everyone tried to act 'causual' for the protestant lads.

"Listen, be sexy, okay?" Michelle suggested

"Sexy, right" Erin agreed.

Erin leant against the door, pouting her lips out to which everyone shook their heads at

"I said be sexy, not be a fucking blowfish, Erin" Michelle spat.

The door swung open to reveal Jon with a confused expression on his face.

"Hello, mate" James grinned.

Jon frowned, staring at the gang in worry as the girls smirked at him.

"We heard you boys are having a party', we wanna join" Michelle said

"No?" Jon shook his head

"Well, yous are now" Esme said.

The group walked into the room, immediately making themselves comfortable with each of their buddies.

Clare sat with Philip, Jon sat with James and Orla, Harry was kissing Michelle, Erin was attempting to flirt with Dee and Esme was alone in the corner with a bottle of beer.

"OK, let's cut the crap, Dee" Erin announced

"Sorry?" Dee asked

"You know why I'm here" Erin disclosed "But before we begin"