Chapter 1

Jun's pov

    'Just one more day,' I thought to myself as I brushed my teeth and washed up to get ready for bed. "Just one more day," I said out loud in a whisper, hoping my mom wouldn't hear me.

         Tomorrow is also the first day of senior year. I had to get good grades to get into a good college. I was pretty good in school, but I needed to be better.  I also had great friends, a lot of friends. Some that already graduated college, some are going into college, and some are still in high school. They are good to me and got my back when I need them, but somebody else was on my mind. He was a cute Chinese boy.

      Button nose, lithe body, has a fantastic voice, can rap, loves to draw. He's very talented, but he doesn't know it. We aren't best friends, acquaintances more. We only know the small things about each other, but I would love to get to know him more. He's reticent and doesn't speak out often because his Korean isn't the best, and neither is mine, but he seems nice and cool.

       But there was just one thing wrong and quite worrying. He is so tiny and skinny that I swear it's like he never eats. I can never seem to find him at lunch, and even when I do, he doesn't eat, but who knows? It's probably nothing.

                    Probably......