Chapter 13

Jun's POV

            My mom came from the kitchen, and my dad was sitting on the couch watching tv. "Hi, sweety, who is this?" My mom asked. "This is Minghao, Xu Minghao, my friend from school."

            "Xu Minghao, that's not Korean, is it?"

            "No, ma'am, I'm from China."

            "Welcome, Minghao."

            "And who is this?" My mom said in a baby voice. "Hi, I'm Xu Bai Lou, Minghao's brother."

            "We're going to go upstairs," I told her so she would stop pinching his cheeks. "Okay, dinner will be done here shortly. Are Minghao and Bai Lou staying for dinner?"

            "Yes, and for the night," I answered before Minghao could speak.

            "Okay, go show them to your room and chill for a second."

            We went into my room, and Minghao put Bai Lou down on the bed. Minghao sat down on the bed as well. As he sat down, he started tickling his little brother. All I could hear were their cute giggles, and I could see the biggest smile on Minghao's face. 'He must care about his brother.' "Stop, I- I can't- breathe" Minghao stopped to let his brother catch a breath.

            After I looked away for a minute, Bai Lou was in Minghao's arms, asleep. It was the cutest thing I've seen all day. As Bai Lou was in his arms, he lightly caressed his hair out of his face. I sat right beside Minghao and just looked at Bai Lou. 'Yeah, a little creepy, but how could I not. I guess I have something for people who care for others.'

            "Hey, there has been something I've been wanting to ask you but thought it was rude and weird." "Yeah?"

            Minghao stayed quiet for a second.

            "Are you gay?"