Chapter 7

Jun's POV

I tried to find Minghao after he ran out but couldn't.' Where did he go?' Before I could question anything, Mingyu walked up to me.

"Hey, what was that all about? "He asked with confusion on his face. "Minghao just ran away; I don't know why, and I need to find him," I said, out of breath from running. "Anyways, I and the others were going to tell you happy birthday, but you ran away before we could."

"Oh, sorry, and thank you," I said, still trying to find Minghao.

"Are you doing anything for your birthday?" He asked, making me stop. "Of course not. I don't like to celebrate my birthday, and you know that."

"Why not, please? It's special this time, your eighteenth birthday. You'll finally get your tattoo and hopefully, fall in love." Mingyu said in an annoying plea. Little did he know I was already in love, well, somewhat. I really like him and don't want to lose him. I want to get to know him more.

It came to me when I heard Mingyu yelling at me. Then I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder. 'He just hit me.'

"JUN!!!" He screamed. "Yes?" "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing."

"Please at least come over to my house some, you, and the others can just chill and hang out." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, now leave me alone," I said, annoyed. 'I just need to find Minghao.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, at Mingyu's house.

Jun's POV

As I walked up to the door, I already had a bad feeling about this. I could see bright LED lights flashing colors and loud music. I already knew what would happen, and I couldn't just walk home now. Although that wouldn't be a bad thing, but I decided against it. Besides, my mom dropped me off, and now I have to stay.

I walked into a crowded room filled with people dancing against each other like they couldn't have enough. Then I saw Wonwoo walking up to me. "You made it!" He tried to scream over the loud music. " You said it was just going to be the group!" He looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders. "I guess I'm just gonna go to the kitchen." Pretty sure he didn't hear me, but I went anyway. As I walked into the kitchen, I saw a figure that I knew all too well. I had to admit I was surprised by his fashion style. He looked hot.

"Minghao?" I asked, and he turned around with a shocking impression. It was kind of cute. "Surprise?" He said not too confidently. He was sitting there doing nothing, no drinking, communicating, like he didn't want to be here but still was. I grabbed his hand and walked to an empty bedroom before anything could happen. I'm sure he was blushing, but I couldn't see because of the different colored lights.

We went into the room, and I sat him down on the bed. "Why are you here? Why did you run from me? What are you hiding?"

"Nothing, I promise." He said without looking at me. That told me he was lying. "Really Minghao?" I asked in a gentle tone. "Please just give me some time and I'll tell you everything. I promise."

"Of course, I would never force you to tell me anything sensitive if you're not ready."

As he smiled he mumbled a cute "thank you."

"Don't thank me, I just want you to feel as comfortable as possible." He then looked up at me with a different stare. It was almost a lustful stare, something you wouldn't expect from a guy like Minghao. "You look amazing tonight, if no one has told you that yet." His smile grew wider. "Thank you. You are the only person that has truly made me smile. I really appreciate that. And I can say the same for you. You look great." He said, now I could really see his blush. I wanted to be able to do that whenever I want, he looks beautiful.