Chapter 17

Minghao's POV

            After getting ready, I headed downstairs, and I felt eyes staring at me. Then I heard my little brother yell something. I couldn't understand what he said, so I just ignored it and continued walking to the kitchen. It was silent when I walked in, so I decided to break it. "Good morning."

            "Good morning, Minghao," Jun's mother said while cooking. I then looked over to see Jun staring blankly at his phone. 'His face seems a little red, but maybe it's nothing.' I thought

            "Good morning," Jun quietly said. He didn't look at me, though. It looked like he was reading something on his phone, but I didn't want to peek because that would violate privacy. After we spoke a little today, I sat right beside Jun. I had to think of something to do to get his attention out of concentration. So, I wrapped my arms around his with my fingers interlocking each other.

            "Whatcha doing?" I asked him with a cute voice. I saw as he couldn't hold back his smile.

            "Nothing, just looking at something. Are you hungry? Mom's making breakfast right now." I couldn't eat. I would get fat. Then I would look uglier than I already do. "I'm fine," I said softly with a straight face. "Minghao," I jumped slightly as his words were sterner than before. "Please eat" was all he said after, and I nodded.

            "Breakfast is ready," Mrs. Wen said, shouting. We then all sat at the table while Jun got our food ready. He placed the plate right in front of me with an egg, bun, and two bacon pieces. I just sat there staring at my food.

            'It's taunting me' "Minghao, please." Jun whispered so his mother wouldn't hear as she fed Bai Lou, cooing at him while he ate his eggs.

            Again, I just nodded, picked up the fork with the egg, and shoved it in my mouth. I told myself to chew and swallow it.

            I finished everything on my plate and put it in the sink. "Hey, would it be any trouble if I leave Bai Lou here? I have to go home and change my clothes."

            "Yes, that would be perfectly fine with us." She said, pinching his cheeks and playing with his tiny hands. I told my goodbyes and then left. I ran as fast as I could home. When I got there, I headed straight for the bathroom. 'Throwing it up will only make it better, then I wouldn't be fat and ugly like everybody say's Then I went for it.