Chapter 14

Jun's POV

            "Are you gay?"

            Minghao asked nonchalantly. I kept replaying what he said in my head over and over again. 'I don't know, am I?' I kept asking myself, hoping to get an answer. That wasn't going to work, and my brain ran off of nothing. It just runs, and my conscience can't catch up with it.

            "I'm sorry if you don't want to answer I-"

            "Partially," I said over him, stopping what he said. "Partially?" 'What am I saying? Partially. Just say bi, you idiot.' I mentally cursed myself. "Sorry, I mean........ I'm bi. I was just too quick to answer and said something stupid.

            "Wait? And it's ok. I also fumble on my words." I nodded, then ruffled his soft black hair. He just pouted and blushed to make him the cutest human on earth. Then out of nowhere, I just hugged him. Something in me told me to. So, I did. He was shocked and confused at my actions, and so was I. "What is this for?"

            "I don't know. I want to hold you and feel your warmth. Promise me you'll try to get better. And if you don't, I won't yell, but I won't stop caring about you, and I want you to be the best person I know you to be. Please listen to me."

            I wasn't expecting him to hug back, but he did. Everything single thought and all my worries left my mind. I felt at ease as if everything was perfect.

            "I promise." After a few minutes of feeling his warmth, he pulled away. I felt cold without his touch. I pouted. "Oh, come on, Jun, don't look at me that way." I started to bring my puppy eyes out. "Fine" He sat back down and hugged me tightly.

            I could smell the delightful vintage scent coming off of his shirt. I played with his soft and fluffy hair. I could tell he enjoyed it. I stopped for a second and found him looking at me with puppy eyes wanting me to continue. I couldn't resist and just stayed there.

            Before I could do anything, I could feel Minghao getting heavy. Lost conscience as he fell asleep. Again, for the second or third time that day, I just admired the beautiful features sitting on his face. I caressed his soft face and observed his small eyes, rose lips, perfect eyebrows, and button nose. I picked up his lithe body and tucked him into the bed. They placed a slight kiss on his forehead.

            As my mom came in, I sat beside him on the bed, playing with his hair. "Dinners ready." I shooshed her a little so she wouldn't wake up the two sleepy boys. "Ok, be there in a second." I looked at him and went downstairs into the dining room to have dinner with my family. I went back upstairs once I was done with dinner, then washed up and went into the room.

            It was a little dark because I didn't turn on the lights, afraid I would wake them up. My eyes adjusted to the night, and I saw the purest thing. Minghao was cradling his little brother protecting him. I sat in the bed and thought for a while. I finally lay down, wrapping my arms around Minghao._________________________________________

        Something like this but them sleeping