Chapter 21 (The End)

"You can't call them."

            "Why not? He abuses you and hurts you. How could I not?" I noticed some cringe a little as my voice got louder.

            "If you call them, man Bai Lou will be split apart, and he is the only thing saving me." I felt a little hurt when he said I wasn't the one that was saving him. " Okay, I promise I won't, but I also want to help you."

            "Help me?"

            " I want to help you get better, I want to be the one you can talk to, and I want to be the one to save you." I walked up to him on the bed and hugged him as tight as possible.

            Then I grabbed his hand. I pulled up his sleeve, and he let me. "But this is something I will never let you do. If I have to tell you every day about how beautiful and amazing and worth it you are, I will."

            He then did something I would never imagine him to do. He grabbed my face and pulled me into a kiss, and I kissed back. His lips were soft and sweet. I could be on them for hours. I grabbed his waist and pulled him in deeper. We then stopped to get air, and Bai Lou came in.

            "So does this mean you're my brother-in-law?" he said cutely while Minghao and I took a back that he had seen the whole thing.