Chapter 15

Minghao's POV

            As I wake up, I feel something lying over me. I looked down to see Jun's arm wrapped around me. I couldn't help but blush. I didn't push him off. I wanted to stay there.

            Then I saw Bai Lou playing with his fingers, still looking a little sleepy as if he had just woken up. "Goodmorning," I whispered at Bai Lou. He looked up and gave me a big hug. "Gege, when's Jun Hyung waking up?"

            Before I could say anything, I heard a whisper. "Goodmorning," Jun whispered into my ear with a deep hoarse voice. I could feel shivers down my spine.

            Good thing Bai Lou didn't hear him. I could feel his breath on my neck, and I blushed harder. "Gege, why are you so red?" Bai Lou so much as yelled. I felt Jun take my chin in his hand and tilted my head to look at him. "Wow, you are red, really red." saying the last part with a smirk. I turned back to Bai Lou and put my finger up to my mouth, telling him to be quiet. He just nodded and then giggled.

            Again, he took my chin in his hand, making me lose my breath. This time we got closer; a lot closer than regular friends would. All I could do was try not to blush as hard as I already was. 'This early in the morning, and this man is still so hot.' That was all I could think of while staring into his eyes slowly. My sight went to every feature on his face. His fluffy hair, cheekbones, his perfect nose, but what I couldn't stop looking at were his lips. Damn, I'm overthinking. "You like what you see?" Asked with a smug look on his face.

            As if I couldn't get any redder, he manages to do it again. 'Great.' "You look so good when waking up." Another compliment I couldn't take. "So do you," I replied.

            "Just date already gege." I heard my little brother say.

            While shocked, I was happy to hear Jun's mom calling us downstairs for breakfast. "You can change before coming down if you want."

            "I don't have any clothes here," I told him. "Well, since we are staying home today, you can put hoodie and sweatpants on. They're in the closet to the left." He said as Bai Lou ran to him, wanting him to pick him up. He did, now Bai Lou was in Jun's arms, and they headed down to the kitchen.

            'Why does he have this many hoodies?' I thought to myself, tangled in ten hoodies hanging up. I finally found a hood and some sweats. I didn't know I needed to go into the bathroom to change, considering I was in the room alone.

             I put everything on, and it felt loose but not to wear. It was falling off. Then I went downstairs. I remembered the promise I made to Jun last night and what he said. 'I want to get better, for Jun. For Bai Lou......'

            "And for myself."