Christmas Special

One year later...

Author's POV

            It has been one year since Minghao, and Jun got together. Today was Christmas day, and everyone was gathered around the tree. Bai Lou was very excited as he saw a lot of presents for him. Minghao was sitting on Jun's lap while his mom played with Bai Lou.

            It's been one year since everything happened, which was a lot. Jun and Minghao got their eighteen tattoos that were both the same. Rose, they still don't know what it meant, but it told they would be together for a long time.

            Jun and Minghao got together, and Minghao and Bai Lou now lives with Jun. Everything was perfect. Jun got Minghao to stop cutting and brought him to eat again. Minghao's stepfather gave up trying to hold onto them after a confrontation with him and Jun. Jun threatened to call the police, he was t going to, but he wanted a better life for both Minghao and Bai Lou.

            Of course, Minghao is still a little insecure, but he gets a lot of help from Jun.

            P.S. Bai Lou treats Jun like a father, and he treats Bai Lou like his son.

            Red Rose: love and romance            I hope you guys enjoyed it :)