Chapter 11

Minghao's POV

          'Why do I keep blushing around him? It's not like I like him. Right? I don't know anymore.' I love being close to him, holding me, and ensuring I'm safe. I feel cared for, but I can't help but feel like I'm ruining everything. First his birthday, and what next? Maybe I should keep some distance from us, but I love his touch.

             We both fell asleep, but I heard someone in pain. I woke up to find Jun hissing because there was stinging on his wrist. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked worriedly. "I'm fine. Go back to sleep and get some rest."

            "But Jun, you're hurting."

            I took his arm and rubbed where there was stinging. Jun flinched a little but then rested his hand on my lap. This seemed wrong because he deserves someone better, but it felt right.His touch made me at ease. His presence made me want to be alive, and his voice helped me sleep at night. I don't have as many nightmares as I used to.

            It was his tattoo. Not finished yet, but very close to done. I couldn't see it because it was dark. I felt the imprint on his skin. I could also feel his heart beating fast._________________________________________Jun's POV

          I woke up because my wrist was stinging badly. Of course, I knew what it was, but I didn't imagine it to hurt this much. I hissed, and I'm pretty sure I accidentally woke up Minghao. "Hey, are you ok?"

            "I'm fine. Go back to sleep and get some rest." I didn't want him to lose sleep on me."But you're hurting." It was cute how he cared about me. Before I could say anything else, I felt a hand on my wrist.

            Minghao had his hand, rubbing my aching wrist, making sure it was fine. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't realize he had done it. He eased the pain, and I couldn't handle it anymore. 'Does he have that much power over me?' He did. It was my tattoo. I couldn't see it. However, I felt it, and it hurt.

            It stopped hurting, so after that, I fell asleep, and so did he. I could still feel his hand on my cold arms.________________________________________That author's POV

            The nurse walked in as the two boys fell asleep holding each other. She saw them and smiled "cute," she said under her breath, trying not to wake them. She light played a soft blanket over them and left the room.